Halfway in?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
KylePK

Halfway in?

Postby KylePK » 28 Oct 2012 18:39

Last night I was listening to a guided meditation for astral projection, with the intent to either lucid dream, or astral project, since both are arguably the same or at least the same process. For some reason, I could NOT get to the transition point. Once the video ended, I continued on my own, while reveling at the incredible power of the sleep paralysis. My whole body felt like how ones foot might feel when it "falls asleep" and is all numb. It was much stronger than the usual sleep paralysis, but at the same time I was almost more aware of my body because of it. I ended up staring at my 3rd eye to try to force some vibrations, which worked. Very heavy and long lasting vibrations as usual, and I kept reinforcing to myself that I wanted to lucid dream and that I was ready to enter the dream NOW. I suddenly started to feel myself being pulled to the right, out of my body, like an astral projection. Except then everything slowed down, and I got stuck. I went to sleep feeling like my spirit was halfway out of my body. Logically I would say that the vibrations were so heavy and my body's unusual form of SP gave my the feeling that I was in a position that I wasn't actually in, but either way, I am still confused as to why I didn't succeed! In that moment I was 100% sure that I would succeed, I was so close!
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Dream_Wolf

Re: Halfway in?

Postby Dream_Wolf » 28 Oct 2012 21:24

KylePK wrote:Last night I was listening to a guided meditation for astral projection, with the intent to either lucid dream, or astral project, since both are arguably the same or at least the same process. For some reason, I could NOT get to the transition point. Once the video ended, I continued on my own, while reveling at the incredible power of the sleep paralysis. My whole body felt like how ones foot might feel when it "falls asleep" and is all numb. It was much stronger than the usual sleep paralysis, but at the same time I was almost more aware of my body because of it. I ended up staring at my 3rd eye to try to force some vibrations, which worked. Very heavy and long lasting vibrations as usual, and I kept reinforcing to myself that I wanted to lucid dream and that I was ready to enter the dream NOW. I suddenly started to feel myself being pulled to the right, out of my body, like an astral projection. Except then everything slowed down, and I got stuck. I went to sleep feeling like my spirit was halfway out of my body. Logically I would say that the vibrations were so heavy and my body's unusual form of SP gave my the feeling that I was in a position that I wasn't actually in, but either way, I am still confused as to why I didn't succeed! In that moment I was 100% sure that I would succeed, I was so close!

ive heard its probably cos ur trying to hard

KylePK

Re: Halfway in?

Postby KylePK » 29 Oct 2012 19:14

Thats what people keep telling me. But honestly I don't feel that is it. If I don't try then nothing happens lol its not like I am freaking out about it all night. I just go to bed with my normal routine and go through the process calmly and in a relaxed manner.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”