Future events?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
CMJ

Future events?

Postby CMJ » 25 Oct 2012 12:53

For the past few weeks I am having this clear dreams about a friend whom I really like. All of my dreams are not about past events, because what I dream about haven't happened before - it is as if it is about future events and must take place. Can my dreams mean that what I'm dreaming about can come true and it is not just my feelings for him?

theturtle

Re: Future events?

Postby theturtle » 29 Oct 2012 03:51

I'm not sure I'll be able to answer but the one thing I'd like to ask for is context.

You haven't provided much detail. Have any of the dreams already come true? If so could you explain the story?

If not could you at least explain what happened in your dreams other than the fact that your friend was in them?

Even if you do predict something think. At one point in my life I wanted to have prophetic dreams so badly that my mind started doing cold-readings in my sleep in order to provide a sense of wish fulfillment. I wasn't satisfied because I knew that's what my mind was doing.

Even a dream that provides you with information that you don't have access to which is technically accurate might not be a prophetic dream.

I'm not saying you couldn't be having prophetic dreams just be careful not to get carried away.

CMJ

Re: Future events?

Postby CMJ » 29 Oct 2012 06:38

Not one of the dreams came true yet.

Our friendship went through a bit of a hiccup about 6 weeks ago, due to another ex-friend and thus we don't talk as much as previously.

My dreams are about us - together in a relationship, he kissing me, etc. These dreams are more "real" than the previous ones I had when we did talk alot. In the past before I went to sleep, he was always on my mind and then I sometimes dreamt about him, but not now. He's not on my mind when I fall asleep, but he's in my dreams.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”