A question...

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
AngelXdv

A question...

Postby AngelXdv » 30 Oct 2012 17:37

If I was lucid,than I lost lucidity would all of that dream(even the lucid part) feel like a normal dream? I mean,I was lucid,lost lucidity and now I am dreaming. The part with lucidity will I remember as if I was able to touch things,feel,like in waking state or would it be a normal movie-like dream?

Peter

Re: A question...

Postby Peter » 30 Oct 2012 19:52

This would depend on you level of dream recall, i remember lucid dreams and the vivids that will sometimes come if I snap out of lucidity
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 30 Oct 2012 20:18

I asked because I had some strange dreams. And my lvl of dream recall lets say its at bare minimum. Anyway for the dreams look at the last page of Begginers Welcome Questions

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Peter

Postby Peter » 30 Oct 2012 20:37

Just relax a bit as you are doing fine. The first step is to do the reality checks in the dream and know you are dreaming and it appears that you are doing this ok. So keep doing whatever it is that triggers this, things like your reality checks during the day and then each time you do one in a dream and you are lucid or aware just realax and look at something in detail. In time your senses will sharpen and the dream wil get longer and with more clarity and then may get a sharpness that exceeds normal life. Dont bother with supplements as at you age you have a natural ability so keep with that and enjoy
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 30 Oct 2012 20:41

But the true question was: were those lucid dreams? If so,then in less thant a month I had 4! Superb!!!!

Peter

Postby Peter » 30 Oct 2012 21:35

Yes they were

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”