deformed babies

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

deformed babies

Postby kweenie71 » 31 Oct 2012 08:37

I find myself in the middle of a room... the walls were black... in front of me to the left and right are babies without arms and legs in, what I am assuming was my interpretation of, an iron lung... then to my right shoulder, different women kept coming into the room with different deformed babies... the women were crying saying, "please help".. they were rubbing their heads on my shoulder, crying... the babies all had some sort of deformation.. I couldn't move.. I just kept feeling sad and helpless.. the babies didn't scare me or make me feel disgusted.. I was sad and anxious... could someone help me try to figure this one out? thanks.....

Re: deformed babies

Postby Worldenterer1 » 02 Nov 2012 03:56

Eh, just ignore it...
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Re: deformed babies

Postby izoas » 04 Nov 2012 13:24

Really, if it's bothering you then try finding a dream interpretation book or something, but it's probably just random. It COULD be triggered by an event, that happened to me, I lost my ds game, then the next night I dreamt I found it.
In reality you are confined to rules. But in your dreams, everything can be as you wish.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”