I WANT LUCIDITY NOW!!! D:

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
worldenterer

I WANT LUCIDITY NOW!!! D:

Postby worldenterer » 21 Jul 2011 02:36

I only just started to make attempts at lucid dreaming yesterday. I am SO exited to learn how, that it is keeping me up at night, like the night before Christmas. AnD i HaVeN't EvEn GoT LuCiDiTy YeT! :P How can I stop being so exited to fly the speed of light from here to mars and back ten times in ten seconds!?
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

Magnus

Re: I WANT LUCIDITY NOW!!! D:

Postby Magnus » 21 Jul 2011 03:26

You will probably meet alot of disappointment in the following days, since you just started.
I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy to be calm when you've found something going on. But take your time and take alot, for you will still be here tomorrow, and so will your dreams :)

My best advice to you is to do everything you have read about; Reality checks, dream journal, and alternatively try to induce them :)

- Magnus
First lucid dream : July 14, 2011
Lucid dream count : 5
Last lucid dream : 11 september 2011

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

worldenterer

Re: I WANT LUCIDITY NOW!!! D:

Postby worldenterer » 21 Jul 2011 16:32

Thanks, I already have the dream journal and am beginning to notice similarities in dreams, i just probably need to calm down and relax more. :-)
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

Return to “For Beginners”