First long LD!!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

First long LD!!

Postby OutsideDreamer » 06 Nov 2012 18:04

Hey everyone!, i'm new here, been reading the board for a couple of weeks, and trying to LD for 3 weeks. I managed to have a couple of short LDs, less than 10seconds, where i woke up soon after realizing i was dreaming.

Last night i suceeded in having what felt like 5minutes of LD!

I was in my bedroom, but it looked different. I looked at my hands and counted 7 fingers! i realized it was a dream, i got excited and remembered to "ground"myself by rubbing my hands and spinning, which seemed to work.

Then i tought "what am i going to do?" i looked at the open window and it was a no brainer. I just jumped out and started flying like Superman! It was awesome! I could go up and down, above the clouds and through them!

After a while, i decided to go to another place and do something, but i didn't know how to. i mean, i kept flying and there was just the cityscape everywhere, so i didnt know how to go to a different setting.

Finally, i landed on the ground and saw a couple walking, and somehow i had the funny thought that they had "stolen" my lucidity. And then i woke up.

Looking back, i realize i gradually lost lucidity while flying, and i wasn't lucid at all by the end of the dream.

so my question is: does stability/lucidity control improves merely by practice (having more dreams), or do you have to do something specific to improve?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”