Afraid of flying...

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Newdreamer

Afraid of flying...

Postby Newdreamer » 07 Nov 2012 05:50

Im awaiting to have a lucid dream, i want to fly SOOOO bad, but im afraid of...clouds. I have no problems with heights, just clouds. The big ones. Like what if i accidently fly into a storm? I need to know how to get over this, because im sure if i go in a storm in a dream, the thing is gonna shock me.

erichsa

Re: Afraid of flying...

Postby erichsa » 07 Nov 2012 20:50

Newdreamer wrote:Im awaiting to have a lucid dream, i want to fly SOOOO bad, but im afraid of...clouds. I have no problems with heights, just clouds. The big ones. Like what if i accidently fly into a storm? I need to know how to get over this, because im sure if i go in a storm in a dream, the thing is gonna shock me.

in a lucid dream you are in charge, in a dream if you should fly into a cloud you will not be harmed. get that thought into your mind :)

HAGART

Re: Afraid of flying...

Postby HAGART » 07 Nov 2012 22:11

Newdreamer wrote:im sure if i go in a storm in a dream, the thing is gonna shock me.

If you think it will happen....
It WILL happen.

But you won't be harmed and it will be fun after you awaken and then it won't scare you anymore and then probably won't happen again.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “For Beginners”