Feeling in non-lucid dreams.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
AngelXdv

Feeling in non-lucid dreams.

Postby AngelXdv » 08 Nov 2012 20:35

Yeah you heard me. I had this one dream were I was kissing a girl and I could feel her tongue and my tongue. I had these kind of dreams sometimes. And I had one today. I can feel the kiss,but as I haven't have my first kiss yet :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I think it's just my brain imagining. But still it is a very vivid sensation. I WAS NOT LUCID!

torakrubik

Re: Feeling in non-lucid dreams.

Postby torakrubik » 08 Nov 2012 22:15

If you've never felt it before, then your brain will substitute what you expect it to feel like. This goes for anything else too.
Dreaming is my drug

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 09 Nov 2012 08:50

I've been run through with a sword in a vivid dream with the full experience of touch. I've also been stabbed in real life (at a later date) and they felt exactly the same.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Peter

Postby Peter » 09 Nov 2012 22:30

Same, been burnt, electrocuted, lost fingers, stabbed, wrists slashed by a mad man and it is real but in the dream so no physical effects, but again no difference to waking life.

For anything that you have not experienced then I wil add that if you have thought about it and imagined then as far as you mind goes you have done it and these feelings are available for a dream
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”