Hallucination without paralyzation

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
sdao

Hallucination without paralyzation

Postby sdao » 09 Nov 2012 08:57

Okay so last night I had a very long and intense nightmare, except once I woke up I found myself staring at a giant spider curled up on my ceiling fan. I looked over to my bedside table to find another smaller one on my lamp. I was fairly freaked out but didn't panic as I knew it wasn't real, though i was still pretty scared, in an attempt to change the situation I tried patting it you know the whole "show it love," thing, as soon as i touched the spider it disappeared along with the other one.

Now I know this A. Was not sleep paralysis as my hand was still over the table when it disappeared and
B. Was not a false awakening as i did multiple reality checks to make myself completely sure
I wasn't in a dream.
So what was it?

Dream_Wolf

Re: Hallucination without paralyzation

Postby Dream_Wolf » 10 Nov 2012 01:23

sdao wrote:Okay so last night I had a very long and intense nightmare, except once I woke up I found myself staring at a giant spider curled up on my ceiling fan. I looked over to my bedside table to find another smaller one on my lamp. I was fairly freaked out but didn't panic as I knew it wasn't real, though i was still pretty scared, in an attempt to change the situation I tried patting it you know the whole "show it love," thing, as soon as i touched the spider it disappeared along with the other one.

Now I know this A. Was not sleep paralysis as my hand was still over the table when it disappeared and
B. Was not a false awakening as i did multiple reality checks to make myself completely sure
I wasn't in a dream.
So what was it?

omgomgomgomg that happened to me to!!!! i woke myslef form a non lucid nightmare and i saw this grosteque twisted monster creature apear on my ceiling infront of the clock and somehow i managed to make it dissappear.... im trying to find that out to!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”