A couple recurring dreams when I was youger.

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
kakes 411

A couple recurring dreams when I was youger.

Postby kakes 411 » 10 Nov 2012 05:25

I used to have two recurring dreams when I was younger.

The most common one was about the moon.
I would be in the kitchen with close family. I would see some sort of cooler, like the ones you would take camping. They were either blue or red with a white top, I distinctly remember the hard plastic feeling. I would get curious and open it, only to find it filled with ice. Soon after, all of the people in the room would freak out. I then realized it was because the moon was falling straingt towards our house. Then my veiw would zoom out to a rather cinematic veiw of our house, only to be crushed by the moon seconds later.
Theese happened when I was four to six, it made me terrified of full moons until I was seven or eight, even though I found nothing scary about the actual dream when I woke up.

The second one is a bit wierd.
These ones happened about a year after the first one stopped, and ended when I was 10 maybe.
I would be in a common, recognizable place, depending on my age. (kidergarten, elementrary, my house, grandmas house were the most common.) I would wander around and talk to people, only to have them shrink away to nothing, dissapear, or if it was an object, sometimes it instintaneously became decayed and unusable. I would try to interact with anything, becoming more distressed each minute. Eventually i would break down crying, then wake up crying. One clear memory is being nearly alone in a full parking lot. I walked up to a white, 80's convertible. The drivers seat started talking to me, but I heard a sound. I saw a family walking to a minivan. I remember a lady with a purse, an eight to ten year old boy, and a little girl in a pink shirt. They were all facing away from me. I wanted to go to them, and maybe get help, so I turned back to the car seat to say a quick goodbye. I was horrified and saddened to find it had been decayed. The leather covering had worn off, exposing its light yellow cushining. The parts that weren't worn off had been stained, and overall the seat looked uncomfortable and flat. I turned back to the family only to find they had dissapeared. I woke up crying.

Does anyone know what these could mean?
I'm 12, and have been having lucid dreams for many years, but I just found out about the practice of them.

(Used to call them "dreams where you know you're dreaming")

kiuytrd

Re: A couple recurring dreams when I was youger.

Postby kiuytrd » 13 Nov 2012 05:59

Ummm well i dont interprate dreams but ive had a few times where i would have the same dreams over again... I think this would be good to exploit this and use the dream as a sign that you are dreaming and you could become lucid. Just a theory though...

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Hmmmm what to do...

kiuytrd

Postby kiuytrd » 13 Nov 2012 06:00

Ummm well i dont interprate dreams but ive had a few times where i would have the same dreams over again... I think this would be good to exploit this and use the dream as a sign that you are dreaming and you could become lucid. Just a theory though...

Hmmmm what to do...

kiuytrd

Postby kiuytrd » 13 Nov 2012 06:01

srry for double post... Darn ipod...

Hmmmm what to do...

Return to “Dream Interpretation”