How do you meditate?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
lumencryster

How do you meditate?

Postby lumencryster » 16 Nov 2012 07:49

I'm just curious as to what meditations techniques you guys use. I'll start.

one of the techniques i use an outdoor technique. i go for a walk through the woods and try to focus all my attention towards what i hear and see in the outside world. another thing i do is lay down in my bed and try to go as deep into my mind as i possibly can. what do you do?

Lisecila

Re: How do you meditate?

Postby Lisecila » 16 Nov 2012 19:24

I find time to sit alone, and listen to tracks of nature sounds while I meditate. I walk through different landscapes. A wood, a beach, and a rainforest. I also use the technique where I go down a lot of stairs, and explore what's down there. It helps me to go deeper into my subconsious.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
My Lucid art and more (both in Norwegian and English) : http://nattkinomaskinisten.blogspot.no/

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Nov 2012 20:21

I used to sit cross-legged in my bedroom with the light out and try get all my thoughts out, which was really hard. Then someone told me about meditating lying in bed and instead of forcing my thoughts out, let them in and run their course, but dont interact with them. So now, when i go to bed, I lay down, turn on my 3DS with three copies of a 10 binuaral beat I have on it. While listening to 2/3 copies I just let my mind think about whatever it wants. The third one I just do 10 minutes minimum of incubation.
I also recently started playing the binuaral beat while looking at my hands and saying "I will look at my hands in my dream and realize I'm dreaming"
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

KylePK

Postby KylePK » 17 Nov 2012 07:24

Guitar48300 wrote: Then someone told me about meditating lying in bed and instead of forcing my thoughts out, let them in and run their course, but dont interact with them.

I told somebody the same thing recently on this forum xD was that you?
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Nov 2012 17:39

KylePK wrote:
I told somebody the same thing recently on this forum xD was that you?

Yes, it was, and it's helped a lot. I have at least 2 vivid dreams every night and in the last 4 weeks I've had 2 lucid dreams and 1 dream where I became lucid just as the dream blacked out. Thanks for telling me about it!
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

KylePK

Postby KylePK » 20 Nov 2012 06:50

I'm glad you are finding such success with that particular technique!! No problem. I do my best to spread knowledge :)
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”