Really scraed... help me!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
smiling_buddha

Really scraed... help me!

Postby smiling_buddha » 23 Jul 2011 07:53

I currently study psychology in the U.K. as an interantional student. Have been interested in spirituality and meditation as a teenager because I am from India.

Few weeks back, I saw the dream of a candle flame getting extinguished. It was soon followed by a lighted candle being replaced it. When the first dream occurred, something very bad in real life happened. But then things got alright. Now 2 days back, I saw another candle being extinguised and got really scared as I cannot take anything more bad! Kept thinking about it, but this morning saw again the candle without the flame! But the difference is that it was followed by my investigation of why there was no flame ... I AM VERY SCARED... WANT TO SEE THE CANDLES WITH FLAMES! PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

smiling_buddha

Re: Really scared... help me!

Postby smiling_buddha » 23 Jul 2011 07:54

Please read 'SCARED' instead of the wrong spelling.

Peter

Re: Really scraed... help me!

Postby Peter » 23 Jul 2011 08:15

I have died at least a hundred times in dreams over years and still here so don’t sweat it and DONT look for meaning in every little bump in the road. It’s a different logic in the dream world and events don’t directly translate to normal life.
You are a student and so you will look for meanings that are not there, I think that medical students will develop symptoms of what they are studying and these can feel quite real but have no base in reality and that may be where your head is

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

smiling_buddha

Postby smiling_buddha » 23 Jul 2011 22:44

Hi Peter,

Many thanks for comforting me.

Kind regards,

Gautam.

Peter

Re: Really scraed... help me!

Postby Peter » 24 Jul 2011 02:34

If this is occuring in a Lucid Dream (LD) just ask for the candle to light, and go out, and light and see that you can control the candle and the dream is just a dream
Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

smiling_buddha

Postby smiling_buddha » 24 Jul 2011 10:17

I just woke up now and pretty late. I plan to wake up early and study as exams are round the corner. But end up sleeping extra 3-4 hours. This is when all this shit happens. This morning I saw something really bad happening connected to the exams.

Gautam.

Return to “For Beginners”