A Frequent Occurrance...

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
InterestZ

A Frequent Occurrance...

Postby InterestZ » 21 Nov 2012 21:42

Hi, all!

I am a new member, and although lucid dreaming fascinates me, this thread I am making is particularly the reason I signed up.

Reality: I had been involved with a man for about 4 months, but known him for about half a year. I never thought my feeling would grow so great for this man, even though I still do not believe I ever "loved" him, I definitely liked him very much. Things ended bad when I found out some details about his this day (which has been bout 5 months) I have not associated with any other man.
past that did not appeal to me. We never spoke after the day I confronted him about it. Also, ever since
The Reoccurring Dreams: The dreams started a short while after we cut our ties. I see him at least once or twice a month in my dreams, sometimes more. It is not always the same dream, but our behavior remains the same, pretty much. We're cold towards each other, rarely friendly... but it's extremely obvious I am connected to him and restrict myself from showing too much affection, if any. Sometimes I do feel that in my dreams he is not taking me seriously. Also, I am not aware I am having a dream most of the time, but it has happened that I knew that I was a few times.

If anyone could help at all and tell me what these dreams mean, that would be awesome. I am under a lot of stress because of this. It seems silly, but it's not. Also, if anyone can help me in more depth via-message (meaning I can definitely give you guys more detail about specific dreams I have had and am having), that would be even greater!

Please, anyone? :(

Thank you :D

Morning Glory

Re: A Frequent Occurrance...

Postby Morning Glory » 24 Nov 2012 15:48

Hi InterestZ,

It is hard to assign meaning to an isolated figure or element in a dream without its context (setting, cast, etc.) If you can share a single dream, perhaps I could provide an interpretation.

InterestZ

Postby InterestZ » 25 Nov 2012 11:14

Thank you, I have private messaged you!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 25 Nov 2012 14:08

You are still thinking about him and what happened. If one dwells on something in thought, the probability of that becoming a frequent topic of dreams is high. Perhaps you also feel that you have some unresolved issues with him or things that you would like to say to him but didn't get the chance... in which case, lucid dreaming here could come handy to relieve some of the tension.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Morning Glory

Postby Morning Glory » 25 Nov 2012 14:33

InterestZ wrote:Thank you, I have private messaged you!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Ahh, I thought I did not receive your message, but I have since checked my email, and it was there. I will dive into them for you. :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”