Sun and Moon Setting

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Legended

Sun and Moon Setting

Postby Legended » 06 Oct 2012 01:49

I fell asleep late last night around 4:30am. I had a series of weird dreams but one thing that caught my attention was this. I was at an arena with a few of my cousins waiting for a main event. Nothing seemed to be going on. So, everybody started leaving at once. one of my cousins and I stayed behind and left after everyone else. When we went outside and we were at a harbor looking out into the ocean. I saw the sun and the moon setting side by side. My cousin and I thouht it was odd. I'm curious to know if this can be interpreted. Does anybody have any thoughts on what this could mean?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Jenn0607

Re: Sun and Moon Setting

Postby Jenn0607 » 26 Nov 2012 02:19

I don't have an answer for you sorry, but I stayed up late once and had the same type of dream. Me and a couple people I forget, in a colliseum and the sun and moon setting side by side. I figured I was freaked out from the book I was reading.....but this is scary. I also remember (i don't think you saw this, but I did) The moon and sun got closer little by little and depending on what side of the coliseum you were on, it was either burning hot or freezing. We all eventualy tried running but like you cant loose the moon or sun at night/day, we couldn't outrun them. Scared me so much......I figured my book (about the apocolips) brought this on but now I'm a little freaked.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Finaly what Iv'e been looking for. A place where anythings possable.
<3

Tom.H

Re: Sun and Moon Setting

Postby Tom.H » 16 Dec 2012 20:46

Hmm, alright this is my guess: The moon and the sun is symbols of night/day, which is a symbol of light/darkness and therefore a symbol of good/evil. So i think this is a symbol of good and evil together in some way

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Dream Interpretation”