Music in the backround of a dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Lucid Dreamer

Music in the backround of a dream

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 29 Nov 2012 04:10

I got this great idea! what if i asked my dream to play music in the backround? like a really specific song would be now or never by outasight. Would the type of song influence the type of dream you would have? Now or never would be epic if it did. Has anyone ever done this? i think it would be really cool!
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

lumencryster

Re: Music in the backround of a dream

Postby lumencryster » 29 Nov 2012 04:18

you should try it and tell us how it goes.

Lucid Dreamer

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 29 Nov 2012 14:32

yes i will! as soon as i become lucid again, i will try to do that! i do have alot of other things i want to do, so ill try and do it first thing so i can report it back to you guys! i think it would be awsome! like you know how at dances you get so pumped up and just go crazy dancing, imagine if it was a dream and it was booming throughout your whole dream world! loud! you can hear and feel the beat in the land! (thats how i imagine it at least)
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 29 Nov 2012 22:54

Though I've never controlled the background score in my dreams, it really adds to the overall effect. It can change the entire atmosphere of the dream.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”