Hey Dream Journeyists!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
angelgirl1982

Hey Dream Journeyists!

Postby angelgirl1982 » 29 Nov 2012 09:59

My name is Lisa. I am new to this site! I just wanted to introduce myself and tell why I am interested in dream travel, out of body experiences and lucid dreaming. I believe the dream world is just as real as this waking world. I have had quite the life and through it I am beginning to understand myself and the world better! I am so fascinated by our unconscious awakenings and what really happens when we dream. Is it really time travel where our Spirit can actually leave our body and venture into unknown and uncharted worlds? Is it our subconscious going through our day and cataloging our minds so to speak? What really does take place in the dream state? I dont know 100% but that is why I am on this site to learn and discover. I have had friends who have had such experiences, shared dreams and stuff. Sometimes when I talk to certain people who are not open to this kind of stuff they think I am nuts. But I believe this is possible and that our dream world is just as real and important as our waking one. I remember my dreams well enough, most are pretty vivid but I just cannot realize while dreaming that i am dreaming. It all feels so real. Any suggestions as to how I can know this. I had one lucid dream once that lasted like 5 seconds. I even told another dream character that we were dreaming and i flew to show her. It was kinda fun. I want to know how I can have more of those and how to really keep hold of it. Any suggestions? What kind of herbs work for this kind of thing? I need advice on how to recall while I'm dreaming...that is what I struggle with the most! Your help would be most appreciated and happy dreams!! :)
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?"

torakrubik

Re: Hey Dream Journeyists!

Postby torakrubik » 29 Nov 2012 22:57

Hi Lisa,

Have a look through the articles on this site. You should be able to find everything you need to know!
Dreaming is my drug

Peter

Re: Hey Dream Journeyists!

Postby Peter » 30 Nov 2012 09:27

Welcome, have a look around and post and ask away

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “For Beginners”