Happy to be here :)

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
messman

Happy to be here :)

Postby messman » 22 Jul 2011 09:53

Greetings lucid dreamers!
I'm Mohammad from Iran and I'm new here.I found this website very informative. I jumped in while I was searching for nigh terrors but It made me start again for lucid dreaming and after that the most powerful one astral projection!
I practiced lucid dreaming 2 years ago and I had 2 lucid dreams but I unfortunately left this beautiful world without knowing what a important thing I have lost :?
The first lucid dream happened when I indirectly understood that this was a dream even If I did not get full conscious and I rewind my dream and made a new scene for it!
The second one was when I shouted "hey come on, this is a dream!" and everything went boom! and i felt my dream going in to dust while it disappeared! I love to get back to lucid dreaming and I hope to get there bu this forum :)
At the end I wanted to thank Rebecca for making this great blog and forum thing :)
Sorry for my bad English and I hope that I can be an active member here
Cheers :D

Magnus

Re: Happy to be here :)

Postby Magnus » 22 Jul 2011 15:03

Hello Mohammad! Nice to meet you :)

Welcome!
First lucid dream : July 14, 2011
Lucid dream count : 5
Last lucid dream : 11 september 2011

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 24 Jul 2011 07:04

Welcome here bro....and it's a great thing that you had lucid dreams before, because it makes it so simple if you wanna get back to them, and you will induce more lucid dreams...
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

messman

Postby messman » 25 Jul 2011 20:27

Hello Mohammad! Nice to meet you

Welcome!

Hey Hi Magnus :) Nice to meet you 2 :) hope your going for your second lucid dream :D

Welcome here bro....and it's a great thing that you had lucid dreams before, because it makes it so simple if you wanna get back to them, and you will induce more lucid dreams...

Thanks :) Yeah I hope so. Love to get back to those days . I'm working on my reality check and I hope it works soon. The dream journal is necessary too. Anyway if I experience it again I will never leave it as it will solve many problems for me :) thanks for the warm welcomes :)

Return to “For Beginners”