cool wild entry

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Peter

cool wild entry

Postby Peter » 25 Jul 2011 21:51

I had a WILD this morning with a cool entry. Lying in bed and waiting for the calmness to get me and along it came. Felt my dream body starting to emerge and some geometric images appearing (Hypnagogia) but instead of watching them and the dreamscape appearing this time as I left my body I was rolling out (its a smoother exit that hitting the floor with a thump) I kept rolling in a slow smooth way and just floated along with the images, felt like I was bathing in the energy. It was warm and peaceful and really enjoyed the experience. Guess that it lasted for 10 to 15 minutes. Had a lot of fully lucid dreams this morning with dreamtime between 1:30 and 2 hours

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

worldenterer

Re: cool wild entry

Postby worldenterer » 30 Jul 2011 23:36

What is the hypnogosia stuff supposed to look like? I only saw it once and it looked like Purple black and blue churning colors and liquids...
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

Peter

Postby Peter » 31 Jul 2011 02:10

It has varied a lot but for me it is geometric shapes that seem to swirl around and lots or random patterns. I call them pure thought and to me they are pulsed of energy that if I get to them will become the dreams. At times I have left a dream by going through a wall and entered a void full of energy and light and this will be random patterns and then I will enter the next dream

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 01 Aug 2011 00:49

ok cool
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”