Why I am here... Need assistance!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Les2point0

Why I am here... Need assistance!

Postby Les2point0 » 23 Jul 2011 02:07

A week ago, I had a dream that changed me forever. I was in this bar with strange architecture and decoration. Everyone there knew me and I was awa from the rest ofthe world. When I awoke I wrote down everything I could remember about it so I could keep it as a memory and perhaps open a place like it someday! I became obsessed with that dream and thought about it constantly. A few days later, I stumbled into my first lucid dream (by total accident), when I became conscious of the fact I was asleep after I had a conversation with my girlfriend in my dream and she did something she would never ever do. As soon as I became aware, I stopped everything and spirited outside and attempted to fly. Rather than have problems flying too low, I went too high, too fast, and k kept crashigb into things.

Since then, I've only had another lucid dream where I became awRe I was dreaming and tried to wake up. I had a false awakening first though, after I grabbed my phone and realized the apps were labeled with random letters and numbers.

I've given these descriptions because I want to show what level I am at and how novice I am, and I'd like to understand what I would need to do to go back to that initial dream place I was became so obsessed with. I feel like I need to go back, as if there were unfinished business there. Perhaps it's just my happy place, but I need to go back!

Any ideas? where should I start?

Les2point0

Re: Why I am here... Need assistance!

Postby Les2point0 » 23 Jul 2011 02:09

Sorry about the spelling, I'm on my phone. Power's out!

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 26 Jul 2011 23:23

To re-visit an old dream, I'm afraid that requires a bit of experience. The easiest way would be to induce a WILD, and therefore concentrate on that dream as you fall asleep, hopefully initiating the same scene. A more tricky way would be to become lucid midway through a dream by doing reality checks, then re-building the dreamscape and characters around you through your subconscious mind. That is very difficult to accomplish however. Hope this helped.
Dreaming is my drug

Les2point0

Postby Les2point0 » 13 Aug 2011 04:34

You absolutely have... The only problem is that I haven't been able to lucid dream since... I'll try though!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”