Is it possible to predict your dream?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
LCDAnthony

Is it possible to predict your dream?

Postby LCDAnthony » 08 Dec 2012 04:02

So this Wednesday I got my longboard and I was so freaking excited right? So when I got home I rode it and had a blast and before I went to sleep that night I said to myself, "Watch, I bet I'm going to have a dream about longboarding/skating or anything related to that." And sure enough... I did! I woke so astonished. That was crazy in my opinion, I've never done that... well ok I've done that just about a handful of times, that's all.

My question is, is it really predicting? I mean I some how knew it was going to happen because it was a big part of my day. Anyone got the answer? Thanks! :D

lucidinthe sky

Re: Is it possible to predict your dream?

Postby lucidinthe sky » 08 Dec 2012 04:23

LCDAnthony wrote:"Watch, I bet I'm going to have a dream about longboarding/skating or anything related to that."

There's your answer.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “For Beginners”