tapping back into LD

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

tapping back into LD

Postby jaythejetplane » 07 Dec 2012 22:53

Hey guys, I've had intense SP and lucid dreams when i was younger. However 22 , recently I have been going through a lot and reconnecting with my faith and spirit and have started to have these SP and near lucid dreams again. When i was younger SP and LD would happen almost every night so i became use to waking up from them and knowing the feeling you get right before a LD and would stop it or wake up to avoid the nightmares and even being trapped in a dream for longer then i wanted. however a few nights ago i wanted to try it again and became aware in a dream like usual but instead of just watching the dream i decided to become fully aware so through the view i had i raised my arms attempting to materialized or whatever. the sensation was so strong and the vibrations everyone talks about looked like wave ripples across my arms and some sound also but i didnt stay around long enough to hear anything. i guess my old memories got the best of me and i said fuck it and woke up lol but that put me in a SP that i eventually then really woke up from. its not really the fear anymore or being afraid of anything just the sensation or vibration i had just felt too intense. i was hoping for a lil experience from someone close to my situation with some helpful word. i would like to LD but for now i feel it might best be good to keep pandora's box close lol , sorry for the long entry by the way.

Re: tapping back into LD

Postby AngelXdv » 09 Dec 2012 20:42

I had WILDed from when I was 4. An year ago I found out. At me,the vibrations in SP make me sick. Really! :lol: :lol: It is like if I rotated myself for five minutes and then stopped. And I usually hear a word over and over louder and louder. Sometimes I get through that point and other times it finishes and nothing happens. It is all up to you. You need to WISH it, demand it to happen... Have you checked the site? There are lots of articles useful.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”