I Lucid Dreamed!... Nearly

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

I Lucid Dreamed!... Nearly

Postby fearcandy_64 » 11 Dec 2012 09:01

I've been interested in lucid dreaming since summer. I really went to town with reality checks and writing dreams down over summer and got pretty good at remembering, but to no result.
I started uni and got bogged down in everything and couldn't find time for all that, so I gave in.
Sometimes a really vivid dream was good enough to write down, but appart from that I pretty much lost hope.

Last night I decided to go to bed early. I woke up a few times during the night due to noisy flat mates. One time I had already dreamed vividly and wrote it down before going to the toilet. I then went back to sleep, then dreamed vividly thereafter about hair loss, sea creatures, until finally there came a nightmare in which my Grandad was in a tank trying to kill me. He knocked over a wall onto me, got out, and came over. He told me he was going to kill me, but without thought I said, "No you're not, becuase I'M DREAMING" and punched him right in the face. Already I felt a lot stronger and confident in the dream, I ran downstairs in my dream house to where my Grandad had changed back and was sat at the table with Mum, and they both asked what was going on.
This must have been just at the right time, because immediately after, my alarm went off.
So as you can see, something happened at least. I could certainly remember my dreams and they seemed a lot more vivid, but the actual realisation that I was dreaming was not as strong as I'd hoped for.
Maybe another night.

Re: I Lucid Dreamed!... Nearly

Postby Marissarulz » 14 Dec 2012 23:33

That I'M DREAMING made me laugh... :lol:

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”