Inquiry

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Caspar Cole

Inquiry

Postby Caspar Cole » 15 Dec 2012 00:08

Has anyone heard of this:

http://www.indiegogo.com/dreamring

I am curious if anyone has tried one, if it works, and how it works? I am considering purchasing one for the minimum pledge amount, but only if reality checking is an actual method.

HAGART

Re: Inquiry

Postby HAGART » 15 Dec 2012 09:22

What a load of horse feces!

Don't buy it.

You can just tie a string around your finger to help you remember and practice reality checks. Just don't tie it too tight! It would serve the same purpose.

I watched half the advertisement and it was actually quite funny and I recommend others to watch for a good laugh. (I'm not laughing at you; I'm laughing at that guy) Don't listen to him! Unless you want it as a fashion accessory.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

rothgar

Re: Inquiry

Postby rothgar » 19 Dec 2012 16:05

But to answer your question, reality checking is definitely real and the starting point for lucid dreaming. For 15 bucks I think it is pretty neat.... I just asked for a "Reality Check" tee shirt for Christmas. But anything can work for an RC. I used a digital watch for awhile as the dont seem to work in dream reality. But my favorite is holding my nose and mouth shut and trying to breathe. So buy the ring if you like it. I might as LDs are my hobby. Hagart is right in what he said...the guy in the video is a joke, but I personally thought a 15 buck ring is reasonable.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”