new to lucid dreaming

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

new to lucid dreaming

Postby light » 29 Jul 2011 08:57

Hi I'm new to lucid dreaming, actually I didn't know anything about it until tonight but just the thought of controlling ones dreams sounds amazing to me. I've read a bunch of the techniqes but I'm not really sure where or how I should begin. If anyone could possibly give me some tips about how I begin the journey to my subconscieous mind Id greatly appreciate your help. Thank you in advance. :)

Re: new to lucid dreaming

Postby Teh_Fuhrer » 29 Jul 2011 11:53

Well firstly you need to keep a dream journal, just keep a track of your dreams and try to start to remember them.

From this point its all up to you for what technique best suits you...
Go try all the techniques until u find the best one for you.

If you dont get a lucid dream at first just keep trying, it takes alot of practice to do lucid dreaming at will.

Re: new to lucid dreaming

Postby Randoman » 30 Jul 2011 03:03

wbtb works good for beginners beacuse even if you dont get a lucid dream you will get dreams that you feel in more and there easly remeberd just go to sleep for 6 to 5 hours then stay awake for 45min try a mantra wiel you go to sleep like i will have many lucid dreams or i wil remeber to regconize im dreaming works wonders for :lol: me

Return to “For Beginners”