My house is always haunted

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

My house is always haunted

Postby Starrr » 14 Dec 2012 17:01

I mean, don't get me wrong, my dreams are always vivid and painful (they never really are anything but painful) but anyways, it's always some ghost lady haunting my house!
Now in reality, nothing haunts my house, I have never even seen a ghost before.
But in my dream it's the same lady.
She is OLD, wears a white night gown, and will scare me and will not let me enter my own house.
I mean I'll be standing outside in my dream, and the air will begin to get cold and the sun will set and I'll just be standing out there for god knows how long and she'll just be staring at me through the window.
Sometimes I call the police, but the police say that they will arrive soon but never do.
Other times I go into the house, but the door closes behind me and she begins to throw things at me and makes the floor collapse and then I end up running outside again anyways.
I have no idea what this means...
Inner me, I know you are killing me from inside. You can laugh but don't waste my time. You pessimistic, you cannibal.
~John Deux Trois; Of Mice&Men

Re: My house is always haunted

Postby HAGART » 15 Dec 2012 10:43

I don't know anything about the house you live in and what it means to you. But houses in dreams tend to represent our own soul and sense of being. I mean it's our 'home' after all! But you don't feel at home there do you?

Only you can possibly know the true meaning, but all dreams, no matter how vivid and real they seem, are started by an idea that we have whether we are conscious of it or not.

(This was so vague and unhelpful, but if ANYBODY said they had the ABSOLUTE ANSWER they would be lying!)
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”