My Dreams!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Mr.Lucid

Re: My Dreams!

Postby Mr.Lucid » 20 Oct 2012 18:00

Darn I keep getting off track and forget to post my dreams. But I made a commitment: In august, I said I would be Lucid Dreaming by October. I need to fufill that promise! So starting tomorrow, I will write my dreams eveyday! :D

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 08 Dec 2012 22:01

Mr.Lucid wrote:OMG I think I had my first, semi-lucid LUCID DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, maybe. I'm not sure if it was a lucid dream tho....probably not. But this is how it went:

"I am walking to school with my aunt (not my real one, a made up one) and she opens a zipper on her hand and rummages through it and we argue about something. I then walk to my friends (and I realize an enemy who I haven't seen in years is there too) who are hanging near a fence. I get this weird feeling that something is kind of off. I then hear an orca/whale cry out and water splashing. I then for some reason, whip out my hands and examine them. I don't know why I do this, but I am shocked: I have in the real world, one beauty mark on my left hand. But in the dream world, my beauty mark decided to adopt: My hands were covered in little brown dots (beauty marks). I then look at my enemy and say 'I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!" But then I realize what Rebbecca said about not getting too excited and I calmed down. Out of nowhere, the school melted away and I was at home, talking with my sister.
"Hey Bree, guess what."
"I'm dreaming! Isn't that cool? You should dream with me."
"Liar, your not dreaming."
"Yes I am look!"
I go to the kitchen table, and turn from it, and close my eyes. I say: When I opn my eyes and turn around, there will be a plate of Zatterans (sorry if I misspelled it) Spicy Chicken Alfredo pasta sitting there.
I turn and POP! There is a steamy plate of pasta. I eat a bite, and it tastes like broccoli :?
After that I go to my sister, but she isn't convinced. I decide to test my flying. I close my eyes and say: When I open my eyes, wings with beautiful feathers will be attatched to me.
I turn, and I can feel weight on my shoulders, golden angel wings are weighing me down! I nearly die from enjoyment. I run outside, and I can see that my street ends, and there is a bottomless sky a few meters away. I can also see my neighbors flying with their children too. I run and bounce like Rebbecca said to, but I can't. So I conger up a dream door, and I jump in it. It turns out, it wasn't a portal, but meerly a door with a bilboard behind it. I hold onto the billboard for dear life, for the door is over the bottomless sky. The cardboard billboard breaks, and I lift off in flight. I fly successfully, but I eventually let the dream switch off. "
There is more, its just I don't feel like writing it. So was it a Lucid Dream???

This was a fully lucid dream not semi-lucid,if you could taste,feel,touch,etc. I remember I had a lucid dream:I was at my school and out of nowhere I say to myself: This is a dream. Then I go kiss a girl... Well I had more... But these are your dreams not mine,so let's talk about them. Keep up trying k? Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and I remember 5 dreams and other times I don't remember any. And don't become cheese dependent. If you are a child or teen(child<14,teen<21) you don't need stimulants. But,btw,try honey. It is the best. One spoon of honey creates very vivid dreams.

wowlijetgold

Postby wowlijetgold » 17 Dec 2012 07:30

Genius only means hard-working all one's life.
Mendeleyev, Russian chemist

-----------------------------
http://www.mmolive.com/ | http://www.mmomesos.com/ | http://www.diablo4shop.com/
http://www.mmolive.com/

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”