First lucid dream..?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Jelly deKiller

First lucid dream..?

Postby Jelly deKiller » 18 Dec 2012 19:43

So I tried using the WILD technique last night, and I think it worked but I'm not sure. Before I went to sleep, I kept telling myself "Tonight you're going to have a lucid dream, and you're going to dream about Grovyle" (Grovyle is my favourite Pokémon). So before I entered the dream, I heard voices, strange creepy voices and they said things like "Why am I dead" and "How did I die?" and "Why did you die?", but I tried to ignore them. When I entered the dream, I saw a Pokémon trainer and I asked him if he had a Grovyle, but he said he didn't and instead he gave me a different Pokémon instead. I did a reality check by touching it, and my fingers went straight through it and I realized I was dreaming. I then tried to fly, but only managed to hover 5 feet off the ground for a few seconds. To make sure I was still dreaming, I looked at my hands and I was missing a finger on each, and that was when I realized that it must have been a lucid dream, so I got really excited and started to wake up. I tried to spin around but it didn't work and I just woke up.

Was this a lucid dream? I'm not sure because I couldn't control very many aspects; just myself.

LCDAnthony

Re: First lucid dream..?

Postby LCDAnthony » 18 Dec 2012 23:13

If you realized you were dreaming and you were conscious then yes!
I'd say that was your first one!

Return to “For Beginners”