Interpret this and you are the best!

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
AngelXdv

Interpret this and you are the best!

Postby AngelXdv » 16 Dec 2012 11:49

SPOILER**** This is gonna be funny!

:D :lol: Yea... So it is 11AM in the morning when I wake up. I woke up ready to laugh. Here's why:

"This dream has been very vivid. It kept me from remembering other dreams. I am at a shop,and I bought an Ipod Touch(I don't have one in real life). (...) more events I don't remember...(...) We are on the road through my house. It's me and my brother. At the gate(we don't live in apartments sooo.... we have a yard and a gate)he enters first. Now I hear my mom and dad(I am 13-really)telling me to be careful. We had some cows in the yard that were alive and all. But when I open the gate I see a stoned cow(it's just like it's made out of plastic) with her butt(I don't know how to say) facing me. I think it's normal that it's stoned. We did something in the <<(...)>> that stoned them. So I open the gate,I see the cow and I dodge immediately. The gate is closed and my bro is near the cow. The cow shot poop out of her butt. Really! The whole gate is full of poop. Then my bro says I won't escape easily. And goes to get a machine or something. I go to my chickens yard and he shot. I dodge. He shot poop. The whole fence is full of poop. I dodge more poop and I go to the door of my house. He is on the house helped by my dad. Shot poop again. I dodge. I enter the house. I see my cat,her food(I don't know what it was)then I go to my indoor warehouse(I don't know the word in english-it's were we keep out food and oil and all of that)and here is a shadow. I am afraid of it. Now my shadow and this orange shadow blend,with the orange being a little bit bigger than my shadow. It was the shadow of a woman I am afraid of. I think because of another dream I don't remember."

What do you think?

Lucid Dreamer

Re: Interpret this and you are the best!

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 17 Dec 2012 02:22

well im gonna try to put this together. so walking through a gat generally means change. so your brother opening it first before you probably meant that you are not as confident in change as him. (complete guess). then with dodging the cows i have no idea, but with the gate being covered in poop, maybe that translated into your hesitation for change because who wants to touch a poopy fence? then you walked inside and say your shadow and it was scary. That shadow was yours, so maybe once again something unstable about you? and it turning orange. well orange is a symbol of hope and well being, so maybe you conquered your fear of yourself and found your good side.

so this is my first time trying to interpret a dream so dont take any of this to heart. like dont refurnish your house trying to change alot of stuff. just these were my guesses.
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 19 Dec 2012 21:01

I meant he shoot the poop after I closed the gate,then he was shooting poop at me. I know this dream is a little disguisting but... that's the dream. And the orange shadow was there and I was afraid of it,it was something from another dream in that day and I am sure of it. But I was just afraid of it,then our shadows merged. And I think I saw my cat standing on the fridge in that moment.

Lucid Dreamer

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 19 Dec 2012 23:05

well that is the extent i can interpret this to. sorry
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

Return to “Dream Interpretation”