riding a horse-sexual intercourse

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Lucid Dreamer

riding a horse-sexual intercourse

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 17 Dec 2012 02:10

hello. so im reading a book called "the secret language of dreams" is says that riding a horse or bycicle, or chopping wood, or taking part in any rhythmical activity, connote sexual intercourse," I have ridden plenty of horses in my dreams. i have always wondered why whenever i did, it felt pleasurable. But ive never had sex or masturbated before. how does my body know this feeling when im riding a horse?

(also, i love horses, so i was wondering if it was the rhythmical activity that was creating pleasure, or just me riding a horse creating a more intense, different kind of pleasure, because i like horses.)
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

AngelXdv

Re: riding a horse-sexual intercourse

Postby AngelXdv » 20 Dec 2012 15:43

Don't look into books or dictionaries. You won't find anything good. From what I learned dream dictionaries are crap. The symbols don't mean what you read they mean. Try to interpret the dreams.

Peter

Postby Peter » 20 Dec 2012 20:19

just enjoy the dreams and let any meaning come to you as it will if its there without to much effort.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 20 Dec 2012 20:22

Bicycle bicycle I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike...

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Lucid Dreamer

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 20 Dec 2012 20:27

well it wasnt a dream dictionary, it was like a book. look it up.
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 21 Dec 2012 11:20

I meant that if you read somewhere that something: example- in my book they gave an example and saying Snake means bad things(book which talks about how to interpret,how to dream). Well,for me it isn't true,for a friend of mine means luck,for another one means love. That's what I meant to say. Every dreams sign is different by the person.

Lucid Dreamer

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 21 Dec 2012 14:16

okay thanks.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”