Just questions. Please help me! ^-^

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Mrs. Hiddleston

Just questions. Please help me! ^-^

Postby Mrs. Hiddleston » 20 Dec 2012 05:31

Why, hai there. ^-^
I have a few questions.
• One time, I had to wake up for school but was so tired that I fell asleep again, listening to music. Usually, I make up little mind scenarios, or as I call them, ‘mind music-videos,’ and I dozed into a light sleep. I began dreaming! I could still hear the song that was playing, but I had my ‘dream-body’ and was actually playing out the mind music-video I had created for the song! Was that a type of Lucid Dream?
• If I get a little more advanced and begin Lucid Dreaming more and more, will I be able to do things that I've imagined I could do? Like, I want to save the Earth with the Avengers and fight Loki. (Possibly become his slave.(; ) Shapeshift into other animals or even conjure up animals or things like dragons. Fly with Iron Man? Fight on dragons? Become the Queen of my own Kingdom with pet dragons and such?
• Can I make myself have my dream body and looks? I've always had this VERY vivid image of me being a standard sized girl with beautiful wavy, mid-back length hair, lythe and perfect figure, stunning crystal blue eyes and the looks not one man could ignore. I know it sounds a bit conceded, but being that not one guy has ever had a crush on me, a girl can dream, can't she? ^-^
• Can I bring my celebrity crush voluntarily into my dream? I want to talk to Mr. Tom Hiddleston, and pour out all my feelings to him, so I know that I have someone to talk to?

I may have a few more questions later, but for now that's all. XD

~Mrs. Hiddleston
“Never give up on someone with a mental illness. When "I" is replaced by "We", illness becomes wellness.”
― Shannon L. Alder

Chaosescape

Re: Just questions. Please help me! ^-^

Postby Chaosescape » 21 Dec 2012 04:41

I thought this was a site for lucid dreaming not a dating site? lol jk jk I just started lucid dreaming this past year and Im still working on my dream control but in my opinion the possibilities for what you can do are pretty much endless. If you have the imagination and skill to manifest it then it should work. I remember one of my the first lucid dreams I had. It started off as a regular dream I was just standing in all white room. There was no surroundings just whiteness. I started thinking about how this was possible and then I realized I was dreaming. I figured I would test out what I could do so made my arm turn into metal and then using alchemy I made it into a sword (like in the anime full metal alchemist). Basically I havent found anything I havent been able to do yet except manifest people. Unless another person is already in my pretty much sol. Im working on it though. Anyways I hope this kinda of helps you. Keep dreaming! Also I hope you find a boyfriend haha.
~Only those who have dared to let go... can dare to reenter~
-Meister Eckhart

Mrs. Hiddleston

Postby Mrs. Hiddleston » 21 Dec 2012 06:30

Chaosescape wrote:I thought this was a site for lucid dreaming not a dating site? lol jk jk I just started lucid dreaming this past year and Im still working on my dream control but in my opinion the possibilities for what you can do are pretty much endless. If you have the imagination and skill to manifest it then it should work. I remember one of my the first lucid dreams I had. It started off as a regular dream I was just standing in all white room. There was no surroundings just whiteness. I started thinking about how this was possible and then I realized I was dreaming. I figured I would test out what I could do so made my arm turn into metal and then using alchemy I made it into a sword (like in the anime full metal alchemist). Basically I havent found anything I havent been able to do yet except manifest people. Unless another person is already in my pretty much sol. Im working on it though. Anyways I hope this kinda of helps you. Keep dreaming! Also I hope you find a boyfriend haha.

Haha, yeah sorry, I didn't realize it sounded like I wanted a boyfriend. Just a bit you young for that.(: Haha. Anyways, thank you for your help. So, when you turned your arm into metal, did you have to think about doing it, and were you in full control of EVERYTHING you did? Like is it real life, but just in the dream world? You have your own thoughts and mind? Sorry if it's a lot of questions, I'm just insanely interested in the world of Lucid Dreaming! :D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
“Never give up on someone with a mental illness. When "I" is replaced by "We", illness becomes wellness.”
― Shannon L. Alder

lumencryster

Postby lumencryster » 21 Dec 2012 10:05

haha don't worry about it, just keep practicing and you'll be able to accomplish anything you want in a dream. however i would say that what you want may change, don't be afraid of that.

LucidLeon

Postby LucidLeon » 22 Dec 2012 13:37

As for your first question, if you at any point became aware that you were dreaming - then yes, it was a lucid dream, if no - then nope, it wasn't. Either way it sounds like a really cool experience! :D

As for your other questions - yes, anything is possible in your dreams, as long as you practise. I hope you understand that you won't be able to do all those things in your first lucid dream, perhaps not even after a year of trying to lucid dream (it's very individual) but if you practise enough you will be able to get there in the end :) Good luck!

SarahDank

Postby SarahDank » 23 Dec 2012 13:06

Yes!! you can get your celebrity crush into your dreams once you have practiced more. Not long ago, I was able to get George Clooney into my dream. I don't know why i chose him, but it worked.
Every time I lucid dream the first thing I do after trying to stabilize the dream is make my Boyfriend appear ASAP. (He's either already there or I just need to call his name) It makes the dream more interesting to do stuff with him, like take him flying or show him all the different things I can do. :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”