Scared. Scared when I remember.

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
AngelXdv

Scared. Scared when I remember.

Postby AngelXdv » 19 Dec 2012 21:30

Yeah,so I had this dream this day,I will try to remember as much as I can from it. In the day I wanted to remember it but I was too afraid.

I am in my school. Suddenly Satan(yes,Satan!) comes at us. I knew he would come. I was afraid of him. I was a superhero. But I didn't have any fancy costume. He rips the roof of the school. (...)-these are blanks I can't remember. Batman goes to him,he can fly. Satan gets a thrown weapon Image and rips batman's cloak and he falls to the ground. He is dead. I remember he killed Superman too. I hear him "All your friends are dead! Haha!" . (...) I rush into my ex teacher class(I am 7th grade,she was the 1-4 grades teacher) and get the kids out. I know Satan will come again.

I was terrified. But I didn't woke up. I knew I had to fight him. I am scared of the dream even now. Who can help me interpret. I am not able to...

Satan looked more terrifing then:

Image This is an appropiate image for the terrify, but it was even more scary.

Image Another good image.

AngelXdv

Re: Scared. Scared when I remember.

Postby AngelXdv » 29 Dec 2012 19:31

Aaaa... I can't interpret this alone. Nobody interested?

lucidinthe sky

Re: Scared. Scared when I remember.

Postby lucidinthe sky » 29 Dec 2012 19:46

I'm not a good interpreting dreams, but at the surface it looks like you're fighting with some negative aspects/darkness inside of yourself or have a fear of it. I think you have to search yourself to find out what part of yourself is represented by Satan. Classic dream interpretation says that everyone in your dreams represents part of yourself so do some searching inside and see if you can uncover that and work through it.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Dream Interpretation”