Can't focus for MILD?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
AbbeyRoad1502

Can't focus for MILD?

Postby AbbeyRoad1502 » 28 Dec 2012 18:22

I've been trying to LD since July, and I just can't do it! For a while I just gave up, but my friend had an unintentional lucid dream yesterday using the MILD technique, so I thought I'd try it again. Last night I layed really still in a plank posistion while listening to Theta binaural beats and tried to focus on something simple, but my mind kept wandering off to other places. I lay like that for over an hour and I just couldn't focus! Any tips to help me try again tonight?

rothgar

Re: Can't focus for MILD?

Postby rothgar » 28 Dec 2012 20:47

Are you doing RCs periodically during the day? MILD is best after awakening from a dream, then recalling the dream, and then planning what you are going to do in the next dream...also visualize that last dream.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

LCDAnthony

Re: Can't focus for MILD?

Postby LCDAnthony » 29 Dec 2012 22:14

Meditation helps focus your mind more and quiet your inner dialogue. It really helps me because I have a "monkey mind" haha! I also have problems with focusing so, mediating can really help if you know how to.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”