The weirdest thing

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LukeSosa

The weirdest thing

Postby LukeSosa » 02 Jan 2013 15:29

Some weird thing happened to me a few nights ago. I didn't have the chance to get a good recall but I remember some parts of the dream. I don't know what I was doing but suddenly I started to fight with myself to become lucid. I remember how exactly I looked down to my hands and kind of forced performed a reality check, the one in which you try to touch your hand with the other hand, I mean with the finger and it should tresspass the hand as if it wasn't there. I didn't perform other RCs because I was convinced I was awake. It was a pre-lucid dream.

This means I performed a reality check and it failed, does it happen often?

torakrubik

Re: The weirdest thing

Postby torakrubik » 03 Jan 2013 01:12

This does happen to everyone. I often find myself frustrated when a reality check won't work, even though I know it's a dream. This leads to me losing my semi-lucidity. It takes a bit of luck and extra effort to realise that an RC is not necessary in that case!
Dreaming is my drug

LukeSosa

Re: The weirdest thing

Postby LukeSosa » 03 Jan 2013 17:33

Thanks man I just wanted to know if that was normal or what. Yeah it was very frustrating I was very close to lucidity and that failed RC got me very far from it.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”