my first trys

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Andy Sky

my first trys

Postby Andy Sky » 02 Jan 2013 16:29

Hey im new at all this, i had my first attempt last night to lucid dream. it had been a while since i could even remember what i dreamt. i kinda used the WIND and MILD combined i guess, also at first when i layed down to sleep a used some binaural beats with a little induced lucid dreaming. i fell asleep and woke up with nothing. i went to sleep again without the binaural beats and woke up and remembered what a short dream, i went to sleep again trying to go into a kind of meditation where i was aware a wanted to lucid dream. this morning i had remembered 4 different short dreams, i guess its a good start but none were lucid and all of them were kind of blury. is there any tip to getting closer to lucid dreaming or should i just keep going like this? i also did reality checks every time i woke up.

erichsa

Re: my first trys

Postby erichsa » 02 Jan 2013 18:16

Good for first try. Rome was not build in one day,keep your dream journal,read a lot and with time you will advance. Also our forums are great. I learned a lot by reading questions, and answers :)

Return to “For Beginners”