Skydiving in LDs

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Kaylium

Skydiving in LDs

Postby Kaylium » 05 Jan 2013 04:14

Can you skydive in lucid dreams? If so, would it feel like it would in real life?

HAGART

Re: Skydiving in LDs

Postby HAGART » 05 Jan 2013 05:53

I've never skydived in real life, but I did once in a lucid dream.
I have a hard time flying in lucid dreams; my feet like to be planted on the ground and gravity is all to real.
BUT one time I was lucid and just ended up falling out of an airplane. I imagined a jetpack strapped to my back and I was able to move horizontally through the air at a high speed. I saw the ground and houses and trees beneath me move at an incredible speed. And that initial drop felt real too. I know what it is like to free fall due to carnival rides and other things I have experienced in real life and it truly felt like my stomach was in my throat. I have also ridden in airplanes and know what it is like to see the ground moving from a high height. SO in an LD my mind put it all together and it felt like I skydived even though I never have in real life. (minus the parachute and add a jetpack!)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”