HELP ME IM NEW :(

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
abbydelaisla

HELP ME IM NEW :(

Postby abbydelaisla » 02 Jan 2013 22:22

can somebody help me???? I dreamed of this girl in my dreams and I fell in love. Literally. :( We are so sweet together, and Im aware that Im dreaming. Before I knew I was gonna wake up, I asked her name and told her that Im gonna wake up any second now. She told me her name. But I forgot it :( Is she real? Whats the meaning of this? :(( Help me pls. Im so sad.

Hardy

Re: HELP ME IM NEW :(

Postby Hardy » 03 Jan 2013 01:37

aweeeeey ...
you'r so luckly man :D

I will try to help you .. but look .. I'm beginner .. but I may help

if you wanna know if she is reall or not ..

ask yourself .. have you ever in your reall life seen any nice girl .. just like this girl in your dream ..

now I have qustion .. you have seen this girl .. in a normal dream or lucid dream?

Hunts4dinos

Postby Hunts4dinos » 04 Jan 2013 01:46

Everyone is mentally unable to dream new faces. Your mind uses ones that you have seen before. That means that this person is real. But whoever it is might not even know you.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Peter

Postby Peter » 04 Jan 2013 07:01

Everyone is mentally unable to dream new faces

Where did you get this from?, I see a lot of new faces and blended faces so this puzzles me
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

LucidLeon

Postby LucidLeon » 05 Jan 2013 13:18

You can dream new faces. I don't remember exactly but in another thread someone said that there's only so many different types of faces, and we've probably seen every combination of every type in real life. So our subconscious takes different parts and mixes and matches, and creates a "new" face.

Anyway, abbydelaisla, that depends on what you define as "real". She's probably a very real dream character, but I hardly think she exists in the real world with the exact same face and personality. Do you think all your dream characters are "real"? If not, why would you think that she is? Just because you had a pleasant dream?

abbydelaisla

Postby abbydelaisla » 14 Jan 2013 12:42

Hardy wrote:aweeeeey ...
you'r so luckly man :D

I will try to help you .. but look .. I'm beginner .. but I may help

if you wanna know if she is reall or not ..

ask yourself .. have you ever in your reall life seen any nice girl .. just like this girl in your dream ..

now I have qustion .. you have seen this girl .. in a normal dream or lucid dream?

I dont know. maybe I saw some nice girls. Uhmmmm maybe im in a lucid dreaming? because im afraid of waking up knowing she wont be there. :( And I asked her name.

abbydelaisla

Postby abbydelaisla » 14 Jan 2013 12:43

Hunts4dinos wrote:Everyone is mentally unable to dream new faces. Your mind uses ones that you have seen before. That means that this person is real. But whoever it is might not even know you.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Then maybe she is real? Well I gotta find out who she is or wait for myself to dream about her again.

abbydelaisla

Postby abbydelaisla » 14 Jan 2013 12:46

LucidLeon wrote:You can dream new faces. I don't remember exactly but in another thread someone said that there's only so many different types of faces, and we've probably seen every combination of every type in real life. So our subconscious takes different parts and mixes and matches, and creates a "new" face.

Anyway, abbydelaisla, that depends on what you define as "real". She's probably a very real dream character, but I hardly think she exists in the real world with the exact same face and personality. Do you think all your dream characters are "real"? If not, why would you think that she is? Just because you had a pleasant dream?

Yes I thoight she's real because she seem to be real. Well maybe she's just a combination of my ex's. But whatever it is, im looking forward to meeting her in real life eventhough I know that it will never happen.

Return to “For Beginners”