Sharing a bed & lucid dreaming.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Sharing a bed & lucid dreaming.

Postby redwolf » 09 Jan 2013 23:24

Hi guys!

I'm new the world of lucidity as of about a month ago. I live by myself, but also have a boyfriend; so I would say I spend half my nights alone and half my nights with him. I love my guy, however, he has a nasty snoring problem. I find it SO difficult for me to concentrate enough with him around to meditate before I sleep/waking up and going back to sleep. & my most successful lucid attempts have been with WILD, so I really want to be able to do this with my boyfriend around. I've tried earplugs (doesn't block out enough noise) and headphones (I can't sleep with them too loud)... Anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks all!

Re: Sharing a bed & lucid dreaming.

Postby Richard » 11 Jan 2013 17:53

Though I haven't had a lucid dream yet, I do know about snoring, because apparantly I do it too, when I'm on my back. My wife usually pursuedes my sleaping body to move so I'm on my side, and stop snoring... ;)

Re: Sharing a bed & lucid dreaming.

Postby dreamerinmiami » 12 Jan 2013 00:34

look into some devices that are out there to wear while sleeping that significally reduce the sound of snoring.
What is your definition of reality?

Return to “For Beginners”