DC Woke me up on purpose

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

DC Woke me up on purpose

Postby fyrehawg » 10 Jan 2013 08:08

I was on some sort of hillside with my father. Rocky and grassy at the same time kind of like a coastline you see on tv in Ireland. We climb up some rocks into a flat area and there is a big stage with hundreds of DC' s gathered around ready to watch a show. So we join in to watch and the show starts. About 20 beautiful girls come out and begin a dance routine. Suddenly the music stops and all the dancers stop and stare at me with pleasant smiles. The most beautiful of them all...tan, well built, long flowing dark brown hair and big beautiful doe eyes..climbs down off the stage. The crowd parts and creates a walkway and all turn to stare at me. She walks up smiling...hands me a folded note... I unfold it..look down and read it and it says .." Wake up. You are late for work." I panicked..woke up and it was exactly 6am..the time i should have been at work.

This is what got me intersted in LD. Ive read about it a lot and have tried to just let it happen naturally and recognize im dreaming by doing RC. I have become lucid once just last week but immediately everything started to fade away and i attempted to spin to stabilize it but just woke up. Great forum here..i hope to have some cool success story to post soon!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”