Majic Journeys

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Peter

Coffee CBTB

Postby Peter » 13 Jan 2013 01:21

Bring on the coffee - CBTB

Early evening vivid - dreams of gold nuggets, pulling them out of the ground and feeling the texture of the gold. Others around me and they are looking but just cant seem to see what I can and dont find any at all. I step back and they look in my spot and still dont find any.

430am Coffee, back to bed
Stormy night, laying in bed letting the chatter run it course

On a bus and there are lots of people there talking about a race they are about to do, I listen and enjoy the happy feelings they have.
I am now on a steep street looking at a mixed team about to start the race, they go and another team comes out of a side street. It is a false start so the race is halted. A man goes past on a bike with a lot of bags strapped to the bike, he is riding easy with a big load. I move up the hill to get a better look.

I am now carrying an outboard motor from a boat into a workshop to get repaired, I know the place and the man so he is able to fix the motor if I leave it. I look in his mouth when he is talking and he has an odd set of teeth - big bridges and caps that should not fit in the space but think nothing of it.

I am now running up a steep hill-easy, the hill gets steeper-easy, it now get impossibly steep-easy, aha - I wonder, dreaming as I have that bounding floating feeling.
I look up and decide to drift to the clouds, there is a figure like a shop mannequin floating up so I decide to follow it and I drift up into the sky.

There is floating garden on a platform, I place my hands on some materials and then push gently and mingle with the structure. I feel the tingling vibration and absorb this energy and feel it charging me and I enjoy this for a while.

I drift away

Street scene
I see a man and grab him by the shoulder and say "I know you" " yes you do" so I ask him to show me something meaningful and he replies with a laugh " they all ask that" and I say "yes but you said you would help" and the reply " we will all help" his speech gets funny and I am not putting up with this ask for him to slow down and make sense and he does.

There was a girl sitting on the pave and she is now with us in a room and my DC gives me a small plastic box and asks me to hold it steady at eye level. I do this and it comes to life and a few lights go on, he says to keep it steady and I do this. The insides have lots of parts moving in a fashion like a printing press and I tell him that is a camera and it making some images. Yes it is and I look a little longer and then give it back.
Next toy is a small grey submarine, it is made of a material like liquid but holds its shape, I drop it and it grows legs and lands and becomes like a space station. A model spaceship?

Before going back to sleep I was reminding myself that I need to be awake just after 6am to make a call.

I am in the dressing room and the floor is wet, this is annoying as it is raining outside and I did not expect any leaks and know the windows are closed. I move back into the bedroom and stand beside the bed, I wonder...I place my hand on the bedside cabinet and test the surface, it wont give so I press harder still not sure. I gives but its more of a break like rotten wood and I think I might have broken it but still not sure. I move to the glass doors, it is daylight as it should be and still raining. I press against the glass firmly and it gives a little...Ahh FA

Out the doors, drift up, partly formed scene. I am hanging on a wall, I take a brick out and throw it at a window in the distance and there is the lovely sound of breaking glass.

Wake up, 620am - perfect

Intent was to accept any energy and stabilize the dream, I remembered Dr T saying that coffee is hard to get stable with and that I should try as I seem to have some success with this.

Got stable nicely and dream time about 25 - 40 minutes in total.
Became nicely aware while running up a hill

I should have asked for or looked for the images from the camera and could have used them for a scene change
I should have put myself in the sub/space ship and gone on a voyage
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Peter

Lesson in Lucidness

Postby Peter » 13 Jan 2013 01:22

Dream recall is back and a very busy night

I tried some guided visualization last night on going to bed and dropped into a dream, I woke from that and got and not sure what happened but got a result.

Vivid at bedtime
My kids going onto a river, one drifts away and is out of sight. I then see her swimming and she gets back safe. Recall thinking that she is young and I did not think she could swim that well. I was relieved.

Wake, attempt a WILD. This is in the early evening and about 20 minutes after going to bed and just after the first dream that occurred. So much for not dreaming in the early evening

I was attempting a WILD and not sure what happened, again the mantra of accepting energy and the fact that I wanted to get lucid. No other goals.

Relaxing, mantra in my head, feel very subtle energy shift away from body and put my awareness there and want to ride this to a lucid state.
Next instant I am lying in bed and describing to a female the process of going from awake to lucid via an OBE. I tell her that I relax, I feel my mind change, I smile inside at this shift, I feel a vibration in my hands, I see some lights pulsing in my vision, I feel my energy body leaving my physical body. All the time I am taking to her and can see her. Next it gets odd, I now say that I have just left my physical body and my awareness is now in my energy body and I felt the shift and can she still here me. She replies that yes she can and what is happening now, I am now in a partly formed scene with some crystals of some sort in front of me. There is a big pile of them and in watching they start to change to small balls or particles. I now put out my arms and stretch towards them and the energy flows from them into me, I spent a few minutes like this and tell the lady that I was taking energy from this matter and now I have enough.

Wake up

I am not sure what happened as I was lucid from the onset and while it was a process that I am familiar with it was described in great detail along with the actions. There was a chance of a duel awareness here with me describing but also receiving so it was a lesson that polished up my ability to get lucid. Looking forward to getting to bed tonight. I will start using the ZEO again to see if this is REM or not

Vivids
Boats, chasing fish, boat goes ashore, boat is now a horse and injured, I lay next to horse and comfort it.

Opening of new museum and I am invited, have work boots on and cant go in, get given bright pink shoes by doormen and go in

I am given a bracelet of some sort, it made of a thin silver wire and has small dots of sliver on it. They start to attach to me and sting. it get worse if I leave it so i pull them off one at a time and they leave small holes in my skin, bleed and hurt. I keep pulling them off

On phone to friend, he sounds hungover, he is now next to me. People are in my house and eating and drinking, they are getting out of control and I want them to go.

Home is now a multi sortied building and people are stealing, I get them out

I see a picture of me on the wall, it is life size and I am holding a child, I see that it is one of my daughters. I look at the face and it is the familiar one of me with two sets of eyes and the upper set is independent of me and looking out at me. The various DC's that are around are a little scared of this image and shy away, I am not worried, I dont understand it but have come to terms with seeing my face like this a long time ago.

In the Kitchen and my partner is wanting to get her hair cut very short, she does not think I will like it but I say to do what she wants and I will be happy.

Big night with 11 dreams and one lucid in there. It was an interesting one and like a lot of them I am still glowing from the charge up and looking forward to polishing up the dream entries. It was without supps of any kind and that is nice.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Peter

Sleep Recording WILD entry

Postby Peter » 23 Apr 2013 21:46

A graph from last night created by a ZEO sleep monitor. It shows waking up about 230am and up for around 30 minutes and I took 2 caps of Galantamine (8 mg) and 2 caps of choline (800mg). I drifted into light sleep and REM but missed the entry, woke up after a few minutes and then spent around an hour with just about giving up until the supplements started to work. I got some tingling in my legs this time and within a very short time strong HI and then I was fully lucid or projecting and walking down a corridor in a building.
There is a nice long block of REM with a couple of FA's that were experienced and then awake so a nice long stable lucid in full living color and typical of what I experience on supplements and at times also without any assistance.

Experience as follows, left some bits out but captured the fun stuff

In long corridor in what looks like a big house, it is a mix of old and modern and I walk around then find a window and push my way through the glass and fly away. I am over a big valley and have gone from flying to being pulled at a fast rate and I start to lose detail.
Now in another house and I go into a room to find my kids here (this is my most reliable way of stabilizing a dream, to find my children in a dream and be with them for a few minutes as it engages all my senses without really trying) I watch Hayden sleeping and he wakes, he looks excited to see me and reaches out for a cuddle. There are toys all over his bed and we find a small truck and start playing with it. A sheet moves and Kiera pokes her head out with a grin on her face and laughs, she had been hiding, Hazel is in the next bed and she is wearing a dress up wig, a bright red one that I had given her for a present. We all laugh and then the door opens and I suspect their mother is coming in so I move to the window and leave by going through the glass.
I land in a field and see rows of nukes being fired, sleek green missiles heading up and landing in the distance and exploding in blazes of blue light. As I watch a lane opens in front of me and the blue energy from a missile starts to expand towards me, I am not concerned and debate letting it get me but decide no and put out my hand and will it to stop - it does.
Another missile starts to go up and then falters and comes crashing back to the ground, I know what is going to happen and it falls over and points towards me and grows in size. Again I am not concerned and pick up some small glowing rocks from the ground, they are green and very hot to touch. The energy from these start to fill me and work up my arm, I let this feeling take me for a moment and then point at the missile aiming at me and it goes away.

I am now in bed in a FA, I know this and wait for my mind to clear, step out of bed and instead of going out the glass doors in my room I go to the wooden door and open it and go down stairs. This is the first time I have done this as normally I see no need, I run my hands along the stair rail and go into my office. I logon to a trading program, look, put some paper on the keyboard (wondering it it will really be there in the morning - it wasn't) I go outside and there is a scene change, it sort of my parking area and a big machine is working there putting massive rocks into a hopper and crushing them and then laying them as a driveway. The machine is interesting and I study it for a while as I like the way it is working. I turn around and my father is behind me, i give him a hug (odd for me as I last time I seen him in a dream I told him to get lost and he didn't so I stuck him in the middle of a wall and left him there) we talked and then I moved a big pile of rock. It took a massive effort to lift it off the ground, I then crushed it and put it back down as a nice flat car park.

I went into the house again and it was different, a man wanted to hurt me so I put out my hand and he bit my finger off, it hurt but that did not worry me as I healed it in front of him and then snapped his finger, he was upset but not in any pain and I then healed his finger and away he went.

Bought myself back to waking awareness and basked in some pulses of energy and some lovely HI for a few minutes and then ended it all
Attachments
WILD ZEO 23042013.jpg
WILD ZEO 23042013.jpg (85.04 KiB) Viewed 1520 times

taniaaust1

Re: Majic Journeys

Postby taniaaust1 » 24 Apr 2013 03:16

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed reading all this and looking at your sleep study thing.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Peter

Majic Journeys

Postby Peter » 01 May 2013 02:39

Assisted by Galantamine 8mg, Choline 200mg, Mucuna (l-dopa)

Seeding the dream by simply running over the mantra of " I will surrender to the dream and whatever it produces for me" Had 4 hours sleep and got up for 30 minutes. Took my brew of supplements and went back to bed. I dont spend endless time trying to relax and just let it all flow, get some instances of HI and at about 40 minutes get the tingles of the supplements starting to work. At this stage I roll on to my side and allow the feelings to take me over, it can get very intense so I repeat quietly to myself that I will allow and accept all feelings and drift into them.

I drift into the dream state with awareness unbroken and in time slip out of the physical and find myself kneeling on the wooden floor of my room. It is darker that usual and I stand up and take some time to review my day in the waking world, go through what I ate, what I did with my kids on the beach, making cakes and other details that firmly place full awareness of the waking world and all memories in my mind so there is no mistaking my degree of awareness.

I now have all senses working and a good energy body to get around in. As the world sharpened up I am in a house, small rooms and lots of doors so I wander around until I find a bigger room that looks a little like a lab or display area. I see a DC and he is friendly and points out to some samples of rocks that he has collected and points out that they are special as they have other elements in them and I can see some green and yellow glowing spots on the surface of the rocks. I place my hands on the rocks and allow the energy to infuse me, it is a warm vibration that flows up my arms and into my body and I like the feeling and just allow it to fill me. The DC is watching and is looking pleased that I am doing this with his rocks so I stay till I feel I have absorbed enough.

I am now wandering around this building some more and come into a room that has around 12 people there, they appear to be waiting for me and I step down into the area where they are seated at a table and have been discussing something and I feel waiting for me. The leader comes to me, he is familiar to me and he is tall and strong looking with a deep strength in his eyes, he says nothing but we look at each other for a few moments and I say that I will accept whatever they choose to do and he then walks away a little.
Some sets of threads are attached to my fingers and above the hips around my belly and I feel something entering me from these threads. It is not painful but feels odd and takes a bit of time, I just allow this to runs it course.

Next a hood or cover is placed over my head and it covers me to the neck, It feels alive more than a device and this blocks out light and I feel needles or wire or threads start to pierce my skin in hundreds of places around my scalp and face.
Next is a long time of very strong HI, I feel no sense of me and just allow this process to take place until the mask is removed and I am standing in a room looking at this group of DC's. There is nothing said and I feel very calm and relaxed and wondering what has just happened. There is no fear at all and just the acceptance of whatever happened.

I walk outside and look up to the sky, raise my arms and ask the dream to take me to the void and gently drift up and start to all sense of self and dissolve with that special awareness and state the void brings.

After a time I wake myself and write this dream down

After a long time I have finally just allowed the dream to give me what ever it wants with complete acceptance, no great "aha" moment but did not expect that but just a nice calmness and the feeling that the real journey is just beginning as I would like to think that I have just jumped over another barrier.

Peter

Ultimate RC

Postby Peter » 09 Jun 2013 20:40

Following along the line of our dream bodies being a thought form that we place awareness into for the purpose of getting around the dreamspace I finally managed to do a rather severe RC a couple of weeks back.

Normally I will put a finger through the other hand and all the tactile feelings firm up the senses as well as letting me know I am dreaming and I have always wondered about putting my hands inside my head to see what happens. Finally I worked up the courage to put finger in each ear, push them in till they met and then bunch up my fists and have a good wriggle around inside my dream head. It was funny as hell, poking around inside my head knowing I was dreaming and in a lot of ways very refreshing to have made another small step in understanding the dream body.
If confirms for me that awareness is placed in the dream body but does not reside there, the body is a tool for getting around.

Peter

Lovely awakening

Postby Peter » 09 Jun 2013 20:41

CBTB 4am

Good sleep, cup of coffee and back to bed at 4am
Settling in nicely to some light HI of blue energy. Start to think of something I read about blind people using skin as a sense organ and using this input to see images. Start to think of a band of skin on my upper back for eyes and relax into this. I get some total body shivers and they last for a few seconds and keep coming back several times. I am now close to losing external senses, miss the entry and am now standing in mums kitchen at home. Not lucid at this stage and the scene is totally real. There are a lot of gadgets on the bench and I look at them turn around and walk down the hall. Mum is there as a light image, just more that a shadow and I tell will her into solid form, ( I am fully lucid now, got it and done a RC) she looks very confused to see me, I say that it is ok and give her a cuddle. She walks on to the kitchen, returns, walks past me and past her bedroom and out the door and fly's away. Her body changes from her current age to that of a child.

I see a mirror on the wall, look at myself and see the usual odd version but say, "sorry not this time, I am used to this and this will not shock or even surprise me anymore" I turn around and am now in a scene that has a few DC's that have purpose. One looks at me and then calls out for me to come over. I step into a circle and he comes forward and tells me I am ADD and he can cure me. I laugh and say that I am not, I have a strong mind and it does not need curing. He smiles and comes to me and puts his hand on my head, looks puzzled and says he will try. I tell him that I am very strong and he has no chance and I want to receive some skills or energy to allow me to explore further into my mind and this dream space. I am invited to lay down on some matts and he places his hand on my chest. I start to get some vibrations and the DC now turns into a cloud of dark energy and I absorb this into my body.

A female comes over and sits on my chest, I know her weight and the feel of her body and her special scent. I fill my senses with her and slowly awaken to a mixture of both worlds filling me. I spend a lovely few minutes basking in this memory

Peter

Just to scare him

Postby Peter » 16 Jun 2013 03:14

Just to scare him
Good sleep, lots Vivids, drifting off at 7am
Looking at an old building that I own, big place and has a haunted look about it and I like it and am quietly looking at the place and one wing that is older and more rundown than the rest. I know there is energy in there that has come and scared me in the past and smile at the thoughts of this and all the past terrors and ejections from dreams that have occurred.
A man appears next to me, he is my caretaker and looks after the building for me and is telling me he does not like the old wing as it scares him and he thinks there are ghosts there. I tell him there are and they have annoyed me in the past but are just playful and not that bad. We are in a small courtyard and I say they will sometimes run a ghostly finger up your spine and give you a shudder to let you know they are there and I did this to him while I was talking, he straightened up a little and looked a bit odd. Next I said that they will sometimes float around in the air in front of you just to show you that they can and I said see “just like this” and I floated up a little and hovered in front of him to show him how. About this time he just bolted out of the scene and was gone. I was lucid and knew it but the DC did not know it was a dream so I guess that maybe I just pinged some dreamer somewhere out of a dream and they are now awake in a cold sweat thinking about the dream they just had that was so real and scary.

Peter

Me and Me

Postby Peter » 19 Jun 2013 21:40

Dream 2 - 20/06/2013 Me and Me
Early evening – some vague recall at 130am and a sense that it was important but not enough to get an impression of what happened

WBTB 2am G + Choline
About one hour till the tingles in my spine and then 3 easy OBE with success on the 3rd one. Each time I tried to get out I was being held back by another hand, I could feel it and see it as a shadow wrapped around me upper back and chest. When I did get out I had this energy body attached to me and I took it across the room and along for the ride with me. I felt that it was from inside me so a second energy body or being was lurking around somewhere. I was now hovering in the air above the yard and looked at me looking at me. Laughing I said we are both the same person and it was funny just looking at an amused but happy me. The second body was excited to be there and had a familiar face and the correct imprint to be me but appeared to be a lot younger.
I looked around the yard and at the house, it was full daylight and spring time and the gardens all looked great and I described the trees in the orchid to my companion as we drifted around for a while. He now asked if he could experience a bar crossing at the local river mouth in a boat and I said yes can do.
I asked the dream for a ship at sea near the bar entrance and the scene changed to us hovering over and angry sea on a dark night. I was a bit apprehensive at the force of the sea below us, it was angry and has the surging power that only an experienced seaman understands when they are near river entrances. The way we were being pitched and tossed made me realize that we were standing on a ship but it had not become part of the dream just yet as it had not formed up. A few moments later we were standing on the deck of a ship and we moved into the galley, up some stairs and into the bridge. It was steel lined bridge and quite cold and as it should be – almost.
I laughed as the dream had left out the ships wheel and so I had to steer by will power but no problem and I used my mind to guide us along the waves for a while. The other me was getting concerned as his sea legs were not good and he was getting tossed about and his fear (I think) was causing changes in the scene. The door disappeared and bridge was starting to get smaller and close in like a steel coffin. I grabbed him and moved to a wall and gently started to push and rub the steel, it gave way and I took my friend out into the night sky and into some safety. He relaxed and then I was awake in bed.

I reflected on the dream for a few moments, relaxed and then had another OBE. I rolled out of bed into a fully lit room, walked across the wooden floor and felt the wood under my feet and was amazed as I am from time to time at the reality of the experience. At the glass door I gently pushed and rubbed as the reality discouraged me from just running and crashing though, went out and into the sky again and then off to wonderland for a nice long lucid

3 sets of long lucids just exploring what was presented for the fun of it.
The first dream was different as the other energy body or me I have met before and once he jumped on my back while walking across the room and we had a wrestle, this time it felt as if he wanted to come out from within and to experience something from the past, out past but in this life

Peter

Need to destroy

Postby Peter » 24 Jun 2013 21:52

Lucid – no sups, easy gentle entry from dream state

Asleep and walking around in a room, go to switch light on and it won't work – great dreaming; don’t bother with a reality check, fully lucid now.
I have this urge to wreak something and don’t fight this so think about some form of destruction. I am standing on a hillside and hear a thunderous sound and look up to see a massive wall or water and mud is coming at me. It is reaching up to the sky and blotting out the world so I rise up above this and am now standing on a ship’s deck, this ship is more like a floating city is it so big.
There is a man standing next to me and he is in charge of this floating city but not sure what to do. I look at him and know he was a leader in some army and used to commanding people but not in a peaceful role. I tell him that he is now a leader of a lot of scared people and must find direction for them as they are all looking to him for leadership. He is familiar to me and in some way a part of me, I see scars on him that I have on my body and I show him these and show him that he is dreaming but needs to take charge and direct his people as they will follow in whatever way he chooses.
I rise into the air and enter another dream. About 2 more playful lucid dreams and I wake

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”