Super Powers!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
KungFuPanther

Super Powers!

Postby KungFuPanther » 14 Jan 2013 07:06

I'm 14 and I haven't had a lucid dream yet, but I can't wait till I do. Once I stabilize the dream, I would probably try to get super powers!

So is there anyone out there that can give me tips on how to get super powers or what powers you guys use?

Also, would it be possible for me to make such a drastic change as turning into a panther humanoid? Kinda hard to visualize, but I've always wanted to be the only hero I've ever created ;)

Thanks for the help :D
...You think that's air that you're breathing?

Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's LD Forum (IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

HAGART

Re: Super Powers!

Postby HAGART » 16 Jan 2013 01:58

Panther humanoid?
So you want to be Black Panther! LOL, every idea has been done by a comic series it seems!
Jungleaction23.png
Jungleaction23.png (159.57 KiB) Viewed 371 times

Anyway, I've read your comments lately and know that you have never lucid dreamed before. When you do, you still are yourself and it is the very act of being 'you' that makes it a lucid dream. But you can certainly fulfill any activity you want if you put your mind to it! But how would it feel like to be a panther humanoid if one has never been one before? Imagination will fill in the gaps, but it may not happen the way you expect.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

KungFuPanther

Re: Super Powers!

Postby KungFuPanther » 16 Jan 2013 04:13

HAGART wrote:Panther humanoid?
So you want to be Black Panther! LOL, every idea has been done by a comic series it seems!

Ugh, Just when I thought I had something original. I remember finding out about Marvel's Black Panther a couple months ago, and when I did,

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/vader.jpg

That's what happened. But I'm still going to make the movie, and it will be Marvel. Besides, who wants to see "Egyptian Kung Fu" anyways?

Anyways, back on topic. Perhaps it will be easier than it seems, after all, I do a lot of drawing and have drawn the entire anatomy of Black Panther out of sheer boredom. What concerned me was just that the anatomy is so far from human, but not exactly that of a Panther's either.

Well, if it doesn't go as planned will practice make it better?

Thanks for responding ;)

*looks at the comic book picture one more time*..... NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
...You think that's air that you're breathing?

Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's LD Forum (IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

Return to “For Beginners”