I could create a dream but

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

I could create a dream but

Postby beremaran » 14 Jan 2013 21:39

Hi guys,

The last night I used WBTB and WILD techniques together. After hypnogagic images came, I thought some keywords for my subconscious (or something else in my brain :) ) like "zombies, my school" and two friends' names. After a while, I really started to see a dream about zombies, and it was living at my school with my friends who I said. But it's a short dream and not lucid but it is too vivid than my other dreams. I can remember it like my memories, but I can't control anything there.

Am I close to a lucid dream? Tonight I will try again with same technique. I feel that I'm so close and tonight I'll succes on it.

Wish good luck for me :)

Re: I could create a dream but

Postby KungFuPanther » 14 Jan 2013 23:02

Hi, I'm a beginner like you; I haven't had my first lucid dream, but I can still help you out.

If you are having vivid dreams on command, then you are a lot closer to lucid dreaming than me. The only thing you have to do is work on more reality checks, and you'll start performing reality checks in your dreams. I think when that happens it's called a DILD (dream induced lucid dream) but I'm not sure.

How did you get to this point? I have had much trouble remembering my dreams since learning about lucid dreaming.

I hope I helped ;) if you have any more questions, just ask.
...You think that's air that you're breathing?

Return to “For Beginners”