music lessons from the grim reaper

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
lucidnightwings

music lessons from the grim reaper

Postby lucidnightwings » 15 Jan 2013 12:00

Hi all im a beginner lucid dreamer as in only started practacing reality checks yesterday and only started writing down my dreams this morning so not expecting any miracles yet, tho lastnite in my dreams i did perform the reality check of pushing my two right fingers through my left palm but did not become self aware so with a bit more practice and dream recall im hopefully in for some awsome fun.

What i wish to know is when i finally meet my subconsious who which im hoping will look like the grim reaper as i have an image of him on this cool gothic poster at home and having an image for the subconsious will help manafest him, im wondering if he will be able to help recover lost songs that i wrote on my bass guitar a few years ago but forgot?

HAGART

Re: music lessons from the grim reaper

Postby HAGART » 16 Jan 2013 01:40

lucidnightwings wrote:im wondering if he will be able to help recover lost songs that i wrote on my bass guitar a few years ago but forgot?

That's hard to say. I hear music in lucid dreams sometimes and make it up as I go along. And although it sounds awesome at the time I can't for the life of me remember it when I awaken. Reminds me of the Tenacious D song about A Tribute To The Best Song Ever, but is not actually that song! I mix jazz, funk, rock, even a little Goa Trance (<-- look it up on You Tube). It is so original and sounded great at the time, but so hard to put together in my waking mind now. I would love to make a Goa Trance band using guitars, that has never been done before and will revolutionize rock! 8-)

BUT if it is in your head somewhere there must be a way to access it. But a lucid dream will always throw in a few extra layers to the music from my experience, so it may not be the same. It may actually be better!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “For Beginners”