Deadly Virus

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
livie

Deadly Virus

Postby livie » 30 Dec 2012 19:47

There was this girl and her soul purpose was to destroy the place that she was creating. She made a village with people etc, it had a pool which was strange but anyway... She let out a deadly virus that acted instantly on everyone and they all went into a craze and every one started to die.

When everyone and everything was gone at the end of my dream i saw screen caps of her face looking all depressed and sad, she regretted it I think.

I think it would have made a great movie ^.^

Mrs. Hiddleston

Re: Deadly Virus

Postby Mrs. Hiddleston » 01 Jan 2013 04:22

That's a really cool/freaky dream! It would make a good movie! Kind of like the movie Contagion. ^-^
“Never give up on someone with a mental illness. When "I" is replaced by "We", illness becomes wellness.”
― Shannon L. Alder

disneylover

Postby disneylover » 16 Jan 2013 04:10

That's cool! Maybe you can use it as an inspiration for a movie? Like get some friends and a video camera and start recording!

disneylover

Postby disneylover » 16 Jan 2013 04:10

That's cool! Maybe you can use it as an inspiration for a movie? Like get some friends and a video camera and start recording!

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 16 Jan 2013 20:42

Why kill?? :shock: I think movies about living should be number one :)

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”