Different Ways to Fly

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
alucidlife

Different Ways to Fly

Postby alucidlife » 29 Apr 2011 18:37

What is your most enjoyable way to fly? Have you ever let go of trying to control where you are flying or where you want to go? Have you ever felt the feeling of a force wrapping their warm hands around your chest and pulling you up into the beautiful sky?

As you can tell, this is my most favorable way of flying. The only way this happens to me is when I ask my inner consciouness a question and let it direct me to where they want me to be. I have learned many things by doing this and it has led me to people that I know, people I have just met had the pleasure of interacting with on the internet and to close spirits that have passed, to my future, to my past, to my soul mate, to my purpose. I have never grown so much in my life then when I have been dreaming. It has made me realize that this is a lucid life and this too is our playground.

Has anyone else have a different way of flying? Or a dream that has led you to finding yourself? I would love to interact with you and share our expereinces!!

Namaste,
Alissa <3

maya

Re: Different Ways to Fly

Postby maya » 30 Apr 2011 10:51

Yes i've experienced this also, and usually land in some place where i'm supposed to learn something.

Other ways of flying are more to do with method, like flapping arms or feet (often tiring), jet propelling energy from your feet, base chakra, or stomach.. flying with people, racing for fun, flying with an animal, piggy back style flying, doing flips in the air, dancing while flying, singing while flying, teaching children how to fly, attempting to fly to other countries, the sun or the moon.. :lol:

If you think i'm being a brat you're right, i fly too much and recently a wise lucid character advised me to moderate my flying, that i must walk the rugged path, otherwise i won't learn anything!

dtommy79

Postby dtommy79 » 30 Apr 2011 20:36

I heard some people can even travel in space with this technique.

AngelDreams

Postby AngelDreams » 02 May 2011 21:28

I love flying in my dreams I always look forward to it. I like to float fly indoor and soar outside. I like to dip and weave almost like a bird but don't use my arms that much. Sometimes it feels like there's jet power coming from my feet or like I'm floating on water except it's air.

alucidlife

Postby alucidlife » 03 May 2011 16:06

Hi Maya,
I am so glad that you have also had experiences like this. Have you heard of Beverly D'Urso? She also has had dreams like this too and reading her essays and speaches have really helped me create the most out of these amazing moments. I have also had other different types of flying dreams, and actually most people get started with wanting to lucid dream because they want to fly! I have not yet sang yet while flying, I must try that! Thanks for the idea!

Have you ever tried to meditate in a lucid dream? I only have done this once so far and the effects were so different that I scared myself out of sticking with it. I have a problem with trying new things and going through with them in my dreams, seeming that I always go back to flying. You are right about your wise dream character, flying isn't everything you can do in your lucid dreams but it sure is one of the most exhilirating feelings and thrills I have experienced!

alucidlife

Postby alucidlife » 03 May 2011 16:11

Hi DTommy,

I have traveled to space in my dreams. I have to say it is quite strange, lol. I have been on a spaceship and went to another planet. But, my most recent and by far the best space dream was flying up with a few of my close friends and just experiencing the transition between space and the sky was amazing and looking over the earth (kind of freaky!) and realizing that you can experience anything you can possibly think of, even while your dreaming! :)

alucidlife

Postby alucidlife » 03 May 2011 16:13

Hi Angel Dreams,

I want to try the feeling of having jet powered feet!! That sounds like so much fun!

Lucidity

Postby Lucidity » 22 May 2011 03:52

I mainly make myself levitate into the air xD But if that doesn't work, I give myself wings, or (THIS IS AWESOME), fly a dragon into the air, then jump off, and I'm flying!
Ultimate
Lucidity
Forever

Reality check now...Am I dreaming?

robrg1836

Postby robrg1836 » 05 Sep 2011 09:24

This was very informative. Great thread!

LucidHopper

Postby LucidHopper » 01 Dec 2011 07:10

I like to imagine an invisible energy coming out from my feet & palms. I slowly float up for a little & then push off in one fluid movement. It feels like i'm wearing an Iron man suit without wearing it, lol. But, most of the times, i'll fly with my arms stretched out like wings of a plane. 8-)

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”