SUCCESS! HAHA!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
KungFuPanther

SUCCESS! HAHA!

Postby KungFuPanther » 17 Jan 2013 12:30

I just got up to take my nebulizer treatment (I have asthma and it's 4 a.m. here) and I started to remember something.....

I MOTHER EFFIN' DID IT!!!!! I HAD A LUCID DREAM!!!! Here's what happened,

I was in the kitchen with my little brother Clem, we were talking about Lucid dreaming and getting something to eat out of the fridge. Just like "Inception," I had no memory of how I got there proving it was a dream, anyways, either Clem told me it was a dream, or I checked my watch to see the time, (I think it was both) and then I realized, I was dreaming! I imeddeatly (I can't spell it!) started getting too excited and tried to calm myself down, rubbing my hands. I could see this alternate reality become more vivd, but at the same time I was waking up, until I actually did. I thought to myself, ".......yeah." Later on I realized, I was in a False Awakening! But I didn't become lucid again, I just kept dreaming, and the rest I don't remember.

So I woke myself into a False awakening. Fun. Let me ask you guys, do you have a better stabilization technique than rubbing your hands? Is spinning better? Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Please excuse my reference to vulgar terms, I've been watching Sam Jackson to much.
...You think that's air that you're breathing?

Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's LD Forum (IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

disneylover

Re: SUCCESS! HAHA!

Postby disneylover » 17 Jan 2013 21:53

Congratulations! You're so lucky. I still haven't had my first, but I just started a few days ago, so it's not all bad. I hope you have more soon! And I still promise to PM you my first dream ;)

KungFuPanther

Re: SUCCESS! HAHA!

Postby KungFuPanther » 17 Jan 2013 22:37

Hey DisneyLover, I found these two videos that helped greatly in achieving my first lucid dream, maybe you should give it a shot!

They first is a video that teaches a lucid dreaming technique, the second is a video that plays at 60 frames per second, and inputs subliminal commands into your brain telling you to have a Lucid dream. I don't recommend watching it if you or anyone in your immediate family have seizures.

I tried them out and I think that's the main reason I had a lucid dream. Watch the second video just before you go to bed, and when you watch it, rub your hands together.

Here's the link, http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/videos/lucid-dreaming-subliminal-video.html

Only watch it once a day, but do it every night before you go to sleep, and the more times you watch it the better a chance you will have of lucid dreaming. :D
...You think that's air that you're breathing?

Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's LD Forum (IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

Return to “For Beginners”