Shared Dreaming

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
rdubya

Re: Shared Dreaming

Postby rdubya » 26 Jul 2011 15:49

I have read anecdotes of people doing this. It is definitely my long term goal to be able to OBE when I want to and try to meet with others who can do it at will as well.

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 30 Jul 2011 23:25

Im no professional on much, but i personally beilive that shared dreaming would be impossible without any kind of technological link between the two minds. I don't beilive in all this spiritual stuff.
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 01 Aug 2011 17:21

worldenterer wrote:Im no professional on much, but i personally beilive that shared dreaming would be impossible without any kind of technological link between the two minds. I don't beilive in all this spiritual stuff.

Depends on your definition of spiritual I suppose. I wouldn't say its spiritual to say your mind can exist in other realities outside of the physical.

Peter

Postby Peter » 01 Aug 2011 20:38

We all overlook the fact that we do exist and dont seem suprised by this and I think that fact is the most amazing one and the most discounted

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 02 Aug 2011 18:21

Peter wrote:We all overlook the fact that we do exist and dont seem suprised by this and I think that fact is the most amazing one and the most discounted

Peter

I agree Peter.

eternity

Postby eternity » 11 Dec 2011 07:54

maybe if everyone has a lucid dream at the same time our minds could be linked together and then yay happy!!

eternity

Postby eternity » 11 Dec 2011 07:55

i thought this was already possible like set a place to meet and wallah your with your buddy harkin and hes in france?

eternity

Postby eternity » 11 Dec 2011 08:02

i wonder if people would even bother being together for christmas if they could just dream the whole day again but with their parents and grandparents and other such relatives... what i would be asking is what is my minds LIMIT? am i actually see real things out in there or is my mind just making this shit up? like obes? they can talk and interact with people HERE but theyre sleeping THERE your MIND can do THAT what makes you think you cant go to someones house here and slip a dream into your buddies ear?

eternity

Postby eternity » 11 Dec 2011 08:07

i might waist my first true lucid dream in a fort in the middle of nowhere woodland style surrounded by zombies!! and no where to go!! with a sword maybe an axe and deffinately a tomhawk

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 15 Dec 2011 04:47

Shared dreaming is not only possible, I think we're all doing right now. It's called life on earth, and it's one big shared dream.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”