My toes are little people!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
lucidinthe sky

My toes are little people!

Postby lucidinthe sky » 06 Jan 2013 20:03

Had a very interesting vivid, non-lucid dream where I looked at my toes and saw that there was something unusual about them. From a distance I could see different colors on them and unusual movements. Upon a closer observation they appeared to be tiny little people, each one with an identical twin so there were 5 pairs. They had torsos and heads, even little faces, but no arms or legs. Each one was turned toward a different one and they were talking to each other. When I got up really close to them the complete detail of clothing, hair color, eyes, etc. was there. I was so excited to be talking to all these individual little people and was hoping to ask a lot of questions. Asked one of them "what's your name?" Got back my name. Asked the identical twin the same question and got the same answer. Next question was "So do you people have your own lives and your own personalities or are you just part of me and my personality?" The answer was "How long is an era?" Huh? Still thinking about that answer and unfortunately wasn't able to ask a follow-up question because I woke up at that point. Was hoping to get back to this group of little toe people, but haven't yet. Quite a bizzare dream.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Rebecca
Site Admin

Re: My toes are little people!

Postby Rebecca » 17 Jan 2013 23:55

Awesome... love the surreal stuff ;)

Pihbell

Postby Pihbell » 18 Jan 2013 04:02

what a funny dream xD "how long is an era?" that's an unusual question... but nothing made sense, it was just bizarre :p

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 18 Jan 2013 04:36

Rebecca wrote:Awesome... love the surreal stuff ;)

Some of my dreams are truly bizzare as in WTF? Last night there were 2 DCs one of which was some kind of administrator that was denying me permission to complete a project. He was so proud of this new armored face mask he had on and was showing it off to the other DC. He had some serious modifications done to his head to accomodate this thing which was literally mounted on the guy's head as in bolts drilled into his skull. He was inserting an old-fashioned key into it showing off how it could be opened. The other DC was respecting his authority and trying to act impressed, but I saw him grimmacing with disgust as he was clearly grossed-out by the whole thing. Also had a long snake-like structure of shiny super-thin razor blades popping out of my arms, and had to pull the whole thing out, blood everywhere and very painfull! All the blades were sort of hinged together like window blinds which could lie flat or upright, they also curved around sideways, tiny little things and wow were they sharp! This was just last night's highlights.

Pihbell wrote:what a funny dream xD "how long is an era?" that's an unusual question... but nothing made sense, it was just bizarre :p

It's amazing how sometimes dreams don't make sense, but when you look closer you see they do. Toes and feet generally represent your path in life, progress, beginning a new journey, opportunity, etc. So the question of "how long is an era" refers to the end of one era, and the beginning of a new era in the journey/path of life. I do feel like this a transition time for me in my life journey, something new is coming/change in direction. An era is ending.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”