Other People IN my OBEs

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
worldenterer

Other People IN my OBEs

Postby worldenterer » 21 Jul 2011 02:39

I have never experienced an intentional lucid dream or OBE yet, but I have heard something kind of creepy. :?

I have heard, that sometimes, people will wake up, but see other figures in their room or around them. This sounds VERY scary and frightening and sounds like it might even make me not want to go to sleep at night. :oops:

I am afraid of these figures and people even though I have never even seen them. Is there any way that they can be kept away?
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

rdubya

Re: Other People IN my OBEs

Postby rdubya » 22 Jul 2011 17:48

There are definitley lots of unknowns in the Lucid/OBE realities. If you fear this instead of seeing it as a challenge full of fun and excitement, then perhaps it is not for you.

If you are full of fear going into this, you will surely come out with fear as well.

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 23 Jul 2011 02:36

Thanks for the advice. But im not full of fear, it just seems kinda creepy. Anyways, it's not ghosts or demons people need to worry about, it's the aliens. :D

Gabor

Postby Gabor » 23 Jul 2011 03:52

I always meet this guy in my dreams and obes. He usually takes a form of a middle age business man, he kind of looks like the guy from the geko comecials, sometimes he is a little boy but he is the same entety i can just feel it. He always reveals important things to me to overcome my troubles to guid me. He never talks he just looks at me and knowladge flows into me. Many times i have tried to ask him who he was but he never replies. I have had countless LDs and OBSs but i have never met a real person like him. Every time we met i just know, i just know he is there for me and he is real.

Teh_Fuhrer

Postby Teh_Fuhrer » 28 Jul 2011 09:30

Yeah, i have experienced things like these sometimes. And i must say that most of the time it almost makes me crap my pants.

1 time i saw a skull floating around my bedroom ceiling, i was kinda freaked out, the skull then rushed towards me until it collided with my head and it disappeared.

And another time was the most freakiest thing i have ever encountered, i woke up directly from a dream, I turned over to my side and saw this slender grey figure... yep u guessed it, it was a alien. but i was so drowsy and grumpy that i told the figure " oh comon, i gotta get up early tommorow i got no time for this", i then went back to sleep pretty quickly"

Im not Insane i am serious.

These "Figures" tend to appear immediately after a dream is finished. Well for me that is.

Peter

Postby Peter » 28 Jul 2011 10:31

you are most likely between a dream and waking and see dream images that have not quite gone yet. Or instead of a Wake Iduced Lucid Dream it is a Dream Induced Waking :D

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 30 Jul 2011 23:38

After watching that movie "THE FOURTH KIND", I crap my pants at the thought of aliens. They are just so damn creepy, and probably real even.

Peter

Postby Peter » 31 Jul 2011 02:11

i think we are aliens so dont worry as this makes all them our relations
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 01 Aug 2011 00:47

that is a very possible theory.

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 01 Aug 2011 17:34

if aliens were here to harm us they wouldn't have waited until now to do anything "evil".

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=amazon+tribe&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=664&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=tr8Bu2Tl8-ghCM:&imgrefurl=http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/may/30/brazil.conservation&docid=9vYOhLWeBh1K8M&w=460&h=276&ei=QdU2TqPmMom_gQe6ydSWDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=191&vpy=148&dur=1077&hovh=174&hovw=290&tx=211&ty=119&page=1&tbnh=156&tbnw=231&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

We are like the amazonian tribes to aliens. None of us are going to walk into that tribe pointing spears and arrows at us. If they invite us in, well stop by, but we aren't going to harm them.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”