The Death of Honey Boo Boo and her Mother.

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
LCDAnthony

The Death of Honey Boo Boo and her Mother.

Postby LCDAnthony » 16 Jan 2013 23:52

It's day time in this old trailer park neighborhood. My soul assignment is to kill Honey Boo Boo and her Mother. As I'm driving along in the neighborhood, I spot a double-wide trailer house with a "garage". I wouldn't call this a garage, more of a shade. As I look around the outside of the house I notice the grass is (this color) green. It's fake grass (weird thing I noticed...) I walk to the front door of the house and see Honey's Mom sitting in a chair. I killed her. I walk into the house and sat down on a couch that resembled the one I used to have when I lived in Texas, tan with blue and red flowers all over. I sit down next to Honey, and I turn around to see an air vent. I thought if I covered it up, she'd sufficate in her own house. So I covered it up with a blanket (looks like the one I use), A pillow (Also the one I use) and a rock. I walk out of the house and back into my car and look back at the house and drove off.

*NOTICE* I'm not a killer, I just play Hitman Absolution to much. Killing is beyond my morals and values and I few murdering as a sin. I WILL NEVER KILL

HAGART

Re: The Death of Honey Boo Boo and her Mother.

Postby HAGART » 17 Jan 2013 04:02

Sounds like a typical dream. Any repetative activity we do when awake tends to spill over into dreams and video games are very repetative. I agree there was nothing immoral about the killing. You were just acting out the game. But I guess you hate Honey Boo Boo and her Mother like 99% of the rest of this world. I still wonder why it is on t.v. in the first place. I guess people love to hate.

When you said you killed the mother you didn't say how. I want to hear the grisly details! :twisted:
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 18 Jan 2013 03:52

It's funny that you ask how I killed her, I didn't know if anyone wanted to really hear it. But I came up to get I got this fiber wire and I choked her out, then pulled her to the ground snapping her neck. It was very.... brutal.

One thing I've noticed over time when I look back at my dream journal is that I'm almost always at school and there are weird things going on at the school or something is wrong with it. ALL THE TIME. And I'm usually with a close friend. Being at school and friends I've chose to be my dream sign. Although there isn't any specific friend.

My dream last night was probably one of the most wacky dream I've ever had! If you want I will tell you.. Like this dream was madness, during the dream I had the sense of something not being right. There was SUBTITLES in my freaking dream haha!

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 18 Jan 2013 05:35

THAT WAS HORRIBLE AND GRISLY! Wait.... I asked for it! :P
Dreams are like that and when I recall them and write them down I never hold back.
When we are recalling our dreams we are only the messenger and you can't kill or blame the messenger.
(But hypothetically if you WERE to kill the messenger would you use: a piano wire or snuff out their existence with a pillow?..... ) :lol: I have digressed!

Back on point. What was the point? I know, I think...

But school dreams are very common for me and I remember all the people I met in school and dream about it all the time. I haven't been in school in ten years and still try to tell myself that if I ever dream of school I should question it and do a reality check but I never do. I lucid dream quite often, but never from realizing how ridiculous it is to be in school again with friends I haven't seen in ten years! Go figure! I'm stumped!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 18 Jan 2013 18:47

Yeah it was very grizzly! I have dreams all the time that go past my own moral code, like dreams that involve
drugs or killing. I don't ever foresee myself doing such things! But I guess I can look at the positive side of those dreams and use them as a sort of dream sign right?! :D

I just know when I have school dreams, there's always something screwy with it! I actually quite enjoy my school dreams haha, they're always the most interesting. And now that I also think about it... I never just stay inside. I usually start in school then I 'discover' something (unconsciously... Darn!). Then I usually go outside and have a very detailed adventure with lots of powers or weird figures. Just the other night in my dream I left school to run off some where and I ran into a pokemon of some kind!

This all concludes to why I want to Lucid Dream. To look further into my subconscious mind and see what more secrets may lie! Although it's still taking me forever to actually achieve one, I still think it's all worth it in the end!

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”