What is This? HELP

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

What is This? HELP

Postby Daydreamer » 17 Jan 2013 02:22

What has been happening to me the past few days is extremely weird (at least in my opinion) so it is a little bit hard to explain. I'll try my best.
The first time it happened I was dreaming that I was in Hogwarts. I thought to myself this cannot be possible then said aloud "I must be dreaming!" and then the whole dream turned more vivid and colorful-exactly what would happen if i had a luicd dream. Now heres the weird part-i was not actualy lucid dreaming. When I woke up i knew for sure that was not a lucid dreamin because 1) the dream was still a little bit blurry, 2) i was doing stuff i would never have done in a lucid dreaming 3) i didnt preform a reality check when i told myself i was lucid dreaming and 4) i didnt actually, for real, realize that i was dreaming. I was still unconsciously doing stuff i wouldnt have done if i was ever in a lucid dream. This has already happened more than five times in a period of two weeks. I dont know know how to make myself realize i AM in a dream. Any advice?
P.S. Since school started I had stopped little by little to write in my dream journal and daily do reality check. Its gotten up to the point where i havent doen a single reality check or written in my dream journal for a weeK. Maybe it has something to do with this?

Re: What is This? HELP

Postby KylePK » 18 Jan 2013 09:41

Seems like your mind is able to identify the dream but your consciousness isn't quite so willing to be an active participant yet. You have to try to be more assertive I suppose!
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Re: What is This? HELP

Postby herea33 » 18 Jan 2013 23:30

same thing happened to me

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”